[BTS] SGOTM 25 Pre-Game Discussion and Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please define which techs are from which era? Is there a set list we should be working from?

No matter whether you are leader or not, you can add up the votes you WOULD have IF a victory voting is proposed. This means:
1. you don't have to be leader, owner or builder to get those points.
2. AP needs to be built to calculate AP points, UN needs to be built to calculate UN points.
3. Diplomatic victory or its proposition is not a precondition to get those points from AP/UN votes. You don't need to wait till the proposal turn or voting turn.
Spoiler :) :
All in all, the diplomatic ministry in the Chinese Political Bureau cares how many people like China. For example: how many visa free countries are there for China? :)

Example for 100 points:
If you are both AP leader and UN leader, you get 50 points.
If your can get 90% of AP votes, you will have 25*90%/75%=30 points.
As the cap points from both AP and UN votes is 50, you only need to get 20 points from UN votes if you've got 30 points from AP votes.
Then you got 100 points.

Just to confirm wonders. This includes all wonders listed as world wonder. Plus any national wonders. I assume this excludes projects. Not that it would matter by that stage of the game as you would likely have 25. So for teams benefit we can count from the info screen for this?

The wonders would have to show China built them of course.

Just to confirm wonders. This includes all wonders listed as world wonder. Plus any national wonders. I assume this excludes projects. Not that it would matter by that stage of the game as you would likely have 25. So for teams benefit we can count from the info screen for this?

The wonders would have to show China built them of course.

Projects are not wonders.

Apologies. I was expecting to release the Maintenance thread yesterday and the team saves today. However, I am still waiting for clearance on both from the designers.

I'll take an executive decision to release the maintenance thread now - that can be edited later. But I'll have to wait for the OK on the final save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom