[BTS] SGOTM 25 Sign up Thread - Mao, Leader of the Ancient Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
SGOTM 25 Sign up Thread - Mao, Leader of the Ancient Empire

Sign up NOW for the next SGOTM, featuring a map created by sossos, and administered by AlanH/Deckhand.
This Thread is just for Sign Up. Indicate your team preference and flexibility to be assigned another team.
The game is described in the Announcement/Pre-Game Discussion Thread.

Timetable

18 December: post announcement and signup threads

19 Dec - 10 Jan: signups and final tweaking of scenario

11 January: team threads opened

10 January - 14 January: discuss which save you want to play and let AlanH know

13 January: Saves released

31 March: Deadline. Please complete your game by then.

Current Sign-up Lists
The table below will display your stated team preferences as you are added to the database. The number of players in each team is shown in brackets, as are non-playing advisers.

Last edited:
I'll play - have played most recent SGOTMs, but my teams generally win the wooden spoon!

Can play at Emperor comfortably.

Prefer a team that takes it seriously but has fun and doesn't go way overboard with analysis (probably why I end up with the wooden spoon!!).

Count me in!!! Thanks to AlanH and the Gang for getting the show on the road. Much appreciated! :goodjob:

(edit) Team: Home Slices

Spoiler :
Don't ask me what that means. I don't dare ask WT... :D Just hope I'm not one if it's something bad. If it has to do with home-made pizza, I'm all in!

Last edited:
I'm in- any team. Unusual Suspects if they will have me. Or will exist, vonsdering half our players are map responsible and ineligible :grouphug:

BTW- I can play mediocre at any level, including Deity and Settler.

Signing up with Phoenix Rising!
I'm in with whichever team that accepts me :)
We would be very happy to have you on our team! Join us and let us together defeat the evil force known as {dark and ominous music} ... the "Home Slices"... :ar15::devil: (Or just to have a fun and nice, friendly game. :D)

Signing up for Home Slices (and I'm sure I am one haha).

I didn't even know this game was up until I got a PM. Should we go into some of the SGOTM-24 threads and advertise so that people subscribed from last SGOTM get notified?

It seems Phoenix Rising are to return if I can get Buffy to work.

Normally immortal maps.

Yes I have played SGOTM before.

Would love to have Pedro on board if he would join.

I hope I got time for this. Please sign me up for Unusual Suspects.

Hello!

Sign me up as well.

I'll join up with anyone that'll take me. It'll be my first SGOTM. I'm intrigued with the scenario, and starting options for IMM / Deity.

(The link in the 1st post seems broken, and I can't see the teams.)

Somehow didn't get the notifications for this thread, but I'd certainly be glad to join Phoenix Rising :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom