SheepNES: Settling Accounts

The government of Austria refuses to acknowledge this petty Belgian state.

------------------------

to Russia
from Austria

Give up now and we will not be too harsh on you.

Sheep.. how's about more time for the next set of orders? Like maybe Friday, Just finishing the last bunch tires a person out and now careful consideration must be made with the new situation...

To all rebels in Eastern Europe
From Austria

Stand fast with us in the defense against the Russian Tartars. You say you fight for independance from us; yet if Russia wins the war they'll take your independace from you! The Russian Tartars even said that nations such as Poland and Ukraine don't diserve to exsist!

Dread! PM response now!

WHAT THE HECK SHEEP!!!! I am Chile (no second "i" in "Chile" by the way)! Oh well, one turn is alright, especially since I didn't send military orders, just please don't do diplo for me.

To Brazil
From Chile
We invite you to a conference in Santiago to discuss the future of our relations and our continent. (OOC: Please contact me on AIM at stignatiusjew)

To: Argentina and Bolivia

The Brazilian people urge that you stop your acts of aggression against the Uruguayan and Chilean people. It is our belief that South America can live in a land of peace.

There was nothing but military orders for this turn Israelite...

To Those Who Hold Freedom and Peace Dear

It has been said that your nations hold freedom close to your hearts, close to your souls and dear to your minds. We wish to know how you can hear the laments of the loss of territory and yet be deafened to the cries of hundreds of thousands slain?!

From St. Petersburg in the north to Tsaritsyn* in the south lies a wall of igronance! In front of it the world goes on with its business, impervious to the countless screams emanting from behind it. The murders of Russian Jewry goes unchecked, unnoticed, and unreported- as if the world couldn't give a damn less about the murders of hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children!

The Russian Czars have repeatly taken sport in the murders of countless jews, and now they seek to finish the job for once and all! They send us to the far east to freeze to death, they force us to work thier industries as slaves, and when we are of no use to them anymore, they take enjoyment from our deaths. Entire families have already been wiped out, drug out into the streets and shot point-blank with little regard.

I apologize if I am coming over as accusing and over-zealous, but the situation is dire for us. The russians continue their sport and our numbers dwindle daily. Many jews have already been forced to go underground, as have I, in order to escape persucution and execution. We ask for those against the Russians to act immediatly and remove the threat hanging over our lives. We will coninue our attempt at staving off death as long as we shall, until hopefully the world destroys the barriers to our cries and steps forward to assist.

Signed The Yellow Star, leader of the Irgun.

To the International Jewry

Word has already come to your ears of our plight. I personally cannot sit back and allow the murder of my family, of my friends, of my people go unjustified! Recruiters have already been dispatched throughout the world with this message to call for help. We ask that money, weapons, and men be sent to assist us in our attempt. Unless we stand together for once, we forever more shall be the scapegoats of the world.

Signed The Yellow Star

*=Tsaritsyn= Volgograd or Stalingrad.
OOC: Let the fun begin........

To The Ottoman Empire
From Great Britain

Your intrusion into the soveriegn territory of the United Kingdom is illegal and unprecidented. However, his Majesty will forgive the Ottomans for their misguided deeds if they do withdraw from all territory belonging to the British crown NOW. If the Sultin does not heed this warning, he shall feel the full force of an Empire whose sun never sets.

To Germany
From Great Britain

For all intensive purposes, a state of war now exists between the United Kingdom and the German Reich. Our demands are simple, the return of Alsace-Lorraine to France and the recognition of the new Belgium state.

To the United States
From Great Britain

We do not wish for war to come between former brothers once again. The Sovereign has seen fit to maintain peace between our two nations if the United States stops all interaction with the Irish of Ireland. The British reaffirm the United States that the United Kingdom has no designs on the people of Ireland, and we wish to resolve this problem diplomatically.

To Ireland
From Great Britain

Your persecution of the protestants of Ireland is illegal and morally outrageous. We ask that you halt your baseless arrestments and come to the negotiations table to discuss what may be done about the Ulster uprisings.

To Ireland
From Chile
The Republic of Chile wishes to extend its support to the land that gave us our founding father. We support the rights of the Irish to self determination and to handle such dangerous uprisings in whatever manner the Irish government sees fit.

To Baltic States and Ukraine
From Russia

Surrender now and your people shall be spared. Continue to fight and you shall suffer a terrible fate.

To Germany and Austria-Hungary
From Russia

We await your unconditional surrender

To Muslim and Jewish rebels
From Russia

Lay own your arms and you shall be granted amnesty. Continue to fight and your people shall suffer for your actions.

To England
From Ireland

You dare accuse us of persecution of protestants within the Republic of Ireland? The Irish people endured centuries under the yoke of English religious persecution and oppression, and under no circumstances will take anything the English "sovereign" says for a grain of salt.

However, we are a peaceful and intelligent people (OOC: Shut up, all you Irish bashers :p), and will retain diplomatic relations with the English Kingdom throughout these turbulent times.

To Chile
From Ireland

We thank you for your support, and in turn affirm our own support for Chile's independence and right to maintain stability within Chile.

To USA
From Ireland

Words cannot describe the appreciation we feel for America's aid to the Irish state in these turbulent times, but the Irish people have chosen a path of neutrality in the ensueing world conflict which has consumed the Earth. The British too have expressed their desire to avoid conflict, and, unless the British and their alliance take actions to the contrary, Ireland would like to remain neutral.

To Russia
From Austria

We give the peoples of Eastern Europe independance. You would have them suffer again under Russian Tartar dictatorship. Which would they rathe hve - independance or total damnation?

Oh yes, the surrendering part: stuff it up your Tartar ... !

To Austria and Germany
From Russia

You make the Eastern European your puppets and slaves. Your armies march in their land and enforce their will with an iron fist by force of arms. We offer them freedom, true freedom not your false freedom. And they embrace us and rise up in favour of us. Your corrupt Empires will not last Germanic scum. We will free the Chezhs, Poles, Ukrainans, Latvians, Lithunaians, Rumanians, Serbains, Croations, and Hungarians. Have you freed them? Do you have any intention of freeing them? I think not and they realize this. Your decadent slave empire will fall.

To Russia
From the independent Islamic nations of Central Asia

We will not bow down to your Tsar any longer.

To Austria
From Romanian rebels

You do not give us independence as it is. What matter does it make it if we have Austrian or Russian overlords?

To France
From Belgian rebels

We will not tolerate France dictating us the terms of our independence. We are independent. Futhermore we seek nothing short of the full territorial integrity of the pre-1914 state to be re-asserted. France will have no claim on Belgian lands any more than Germany. We fight not for France or for your alliance, but for Belguim alone.

ooc: Isralite, sorry mate! To all others, casualties will be added tonight/tommorrow.

ORDERS ARE DUE IN 37 HOURS AND 9 MINUTES

Krimzon I know the reasons why you wish to have the update extended but it screws up the most important timetable for this nes: mine, and futhermore I am going to use the reasoning that war waits for no man.

GET THOSE ORDERS IN PEOPLE!

Dang okay fine... but I can't do orders without a casualty list Sheep so if you could update that I'd appreciate it....

To Britain
From Germany

We have cut diplomatice ties with you. The only talk we will listen too is that of your diplomates coming back to recognize their error and begging for peace.

To Russia
From Germany

We follow Austria's diplomatic example in regards to you.

Sheep said:
Africa Front

On the same day as the main Italian advance into France began, the Italian army crossed the border from Libya into French North Africa with Tripoli in their sights. By the end of the month they had captured a large swathe of the coastal plain and was halfway to their intended target before they began meeting heavy resitance from French colonial forces.

'With Tripoli in their sights.' I own Tripoli. You mean Tunis. And am I to suppose that the naval landing at the city never occured? And did France tell you to cede me Djibouti? Drake said he would for the false information I gave him.

To: Italian People

We are staying in this alliance. It is where we belong.

To Italy
From Germany

Very good friend, come we have much to discuss.

Top Bottom