SheepNES: Settling Accounts

Sheep! Je vois toi! 'Update' les statistiques pour nous mentenant. Je vais donner les commands après vous 'update' les statistiques. Les commands sont presque prets pour donner.

To Muslim and Jewish rebels
From Russia

Lay own your arms and you shall be granted amnesty. Continue to fight and your people shall suffer for your actions.

:lol: You mean to say that you'll grant amnesty to the jews who killed all your sons and family? :lol:

To: Independent islamic nation of central asia

We recognize your independence and offer you a place in our alliance with persia as well. The muslim world must stand united against the face of evil!*cough* russia *cough*

To The Ottoman Empire
From Great Britain

Your intrusion into the soveriegn territory of the United Kingdom is illegal and unprecidented. However, his Majesty will forgive the Ottomans for their misguided deeds if they do withdraw from all territory belonging to the British crown NOW. If the Sultin does not heed this warning, he shall feel the full force of an Empire whose sun never sets

We have defeated you once before and we will do so again. No longer will we tolerate your illegal occupation of traditional muslim/native lands!

P.S. the sun sets in the western hemisphere once you pass the falklands. :)

Where the heck is Sheep!! Me need talk to him ug ug!! Me need stats and casultie report ug ug!!

Icmancin, no I did not cede you Djibouti. I'm not that stupid; I didn't trust you from the moment I got that PM.

TO: The Belgian Rebels

Now is not the time for us to argue over your independence, and the exact details of it. We shall worry about such things after the German scum have been defeated.

The Russian Empire formally recognizes the independence of Rumania, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Chezhslovakia, Belguim, and Canada. These are legitmate counties that deserve to be freed from German, Austrian, and American oppression.

Hungary is seperate, they just share the same king with Austria... idgit

Seriously though I wouldn't be talking while your trying to absorb Poland, Livon, and Ukraine... What kind of independence is that??

By the way... Sheep... Wubba's missing and Carmen's on vacation. NPC them Please and I'll send a PM as soon as you come online.

carmen=???

Honestly I remember him being Quebec...

silver 2039 said:
The Russian Empire formally recognizes the independence of Rumania, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Chezhslovakia, Belguim, and Canada. These are legitmate counties that deserve to be freed from German, Austrian, and American oppression.

The Austrian empire formally recognizes the independence of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. These are legitimate countries that deserve to be freed from Russian Tartar oppression.

To The Foolish Tsar

Surely you jest? You tell us to lay down our arms and we shall be granted amnesty? Continue to fight and your people shall suffer for your actions, you say? You're a even bigger fool than anyone has ever thought if you actually believe we will fall for your false promises.

You who kill us for sport, for mere pleasure? Why would you ever even dream of giving amnesty to those that you already kill. We will not lay down our arms, we will not lay down to die, but rather we will lay our lives on the line to fight you!

This time you can blame us for Russia's loss.

From The Yellow Star, leader of the Irgun

To Ottoman Empire
From the Mujahadeen of the Jihad against Russian Imperialism

We accept your most gracious offer.

ooc: I dont even think half those countries people are 'recognising' would exist in this Timeline yet. haha. Its good to see people angry at each other.

ORDERS DEADLINE WILL BE EXTENDED BY 12 HOURS (due to me not being here for deadline, why make you get them in so quick?) FUTHERMORE I WANT EVERYONE TO ADD AT THE TOP OF THEIR ORDERS A SIMPLE YES OR NO VOTE TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTION

Do you think Purchases should be allowed starting at the End of Season for each month? (Meaning each turn you build stuff not just once every three)

Whew, Icmancin, Dreadnought, on the bulliten board now!! You too Wubba!!

That means orders are due at MIDDAY GMT Friday or 35 hours and 55 minutes from now

Chapter One: A Beginning​
The cold, December snow swirled around in the fresh airy wind in St. Petersburg. The northern city bustled with morning activity. Countless men strolled along the wide avenues and made their ways through the city.

A young man walked along with the crowds. Short dreadlocks came down form his scalp and came to his neck. Thin black strands of hair came down his chin, carefully groomed over the last few years. Thick clothes protected him from the harsh winter weather and from the falling snow. A small black skullcap rested upon his head. Tired blue eyes shone out from underneath a heavy scarf wrapped around his face. With a sigh he drew the heavy jacket closer and continued his brisk walk through the heavy snow. He turned right and made is way down the street.

A group of men stood gathered around a streetlight, taking shelter with the only light in the entire block. They all resembled the young man, except for the skullcap resting on the boy’s head, and wore the heavy winter jackets. One of the men had a newspaper tucked under his arm and was sipping out of a cup of coffee. The rest were gathered around him and talking about the upcoming war.

The snow picked up and the wind began to fiercely howl through the wide streets. The boy shuddered with the wind, picked up his speed, and drew the scarf closer to his face. The men turned his way as the boy drew closer to the group. One of the men, the one with a newspaper tucked under his arm, gave the others a wicked smile.

The boy continued to pick up speed and drew within an arms length of the group. He ducked his head as he walked past them and attempted to pass the group. He gave a sudden cry and fell to the ground- the result of one of the men jerking his foot out to trip the boy.

A rousing chorus of laughter was drawn out of the men as the bow lay sprawled out on the ground. “Look,” The man began. He turned to the boy. “You scuffed my shoe you stupid little Jew.” The man with a wicked smile said, smile turning into a frown. “Clean it now.”

The boy bit his lip, huddled in the snow a few feet from the wicked man. “Now!” The man roared, raising a fist as to give the boy a threat. The boy drew his body closer to the man’s foot and raised his jacket. He drew the cloth over the shoe rapidly, erasing the white line that was drawn onto the leather. He was done in a minute.

The man gave the group another smile. He drew his foot back suddenly and then released it forwards, slamming his foot into the upper jaw and lower nose of the boy’s face. He recoiled, flipping over a few times and spinning through the air. He shook violently on the ground, clutching his face.

The group broke out into laughter once more as the boy lay twisting on the ground. After a couple minutes they left the scene, laughing merrily and enjoying their selves. The boy lay on the ground, breathing slowly. Around an hour later the boy picked himself off the ground and dragged himself out of the area. Fresh snow fell upon the ground, covering up the already fallen crimson snow.

OOC: Oh-so short..........

Ask and you shall receive!! :lol:

questions:

1) why cannot i spot the military standards stat in our stats?
2) Can we use the units we build on the same turn?
3) I'm confused about how the turns go, in the rules it was that each turn takes one season (three months) but resent update took only one. how come?

Dreadnought said:
2 In real life can you draft soldiers and send them off to fight in a month?
since when have neses been realistic?
3 There three parts in each turn
So it goes like this:

1st turn: build orders, tactics
2nd turn: tactics
3rd turn: tactics
4th turn: new stuff ready, build orders, tactics
5th turn: tactics
etc...

correct?

Top Bottom