Signature discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's an adage that was said offhand somewhere, but I realized that it had some greater meaning, so I saved it there. It has a nice ring to it.

Sometimes I have sports related stuff there that I update constantly.

Changed mine to Poster is Roman Catholic. Millions of people served after the McDonald's advertisements.

I love that quote... :cool:

:thumbsup:

Thanks :) Its my favorite show so I typically get most of my quotes from either there or Thomas Jefferson.

Thanks :) Its my favorite show so I typically get most of my quotes from either there or Thomas Jefferson.
Family Guy is a pretty good show. :D

Peter: I read a book about this once.
Brian: Are you it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?

:lol:

I wish I had some room in my sig for some interesting / vague phrases. But that's not gonna happen I guess.

One of my all-time favourite quotes in a signature was:
Who the hell is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard drive?!?!

Am I wrong, or is "manipulative memetics" just a fancy way of saying propaganda?
It might be, but I would use "propaganda" about mass attempts at influencing opinion positively, and m.m. about targeted attempts to influence actions, often with negative effects on opinion.

Mine quote the uber-capitalist leader from Alpha Centauri (nerd alert!)

A quote about functional immortality?
Isn't that pretty well embracing evil, or something? :mischief:

(My signature is an invitation to people to check out the MPrize. It's a fund that's formed trying to encourage people to investigate ways of defeating aging in mice, with a hope to carry it forward to people). People can either tell researchers about it, form their own research, or think of ways to increase the fund. It all helps.

My quote is by Super Mario from Futurama.

Also I want all smilies removed from signatures.

does any one ;like mine(lets gues you dont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom