• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Skirts on ladies...

Its an either or question, which look better, generally speaking?

• I prefer skirts!

Votes: 119 85.0%
  • I prefer trousers!

Votes: 21 15.0%

• Total voters
I always prefer a skirt. Of course, I'd never seen them like they wear them over here.

It's called a muffin top: that unsightly roll of flesh that spills over the waist of a pair of too-tight pants, like a muffin bursting out of the pan. And this fashion affliction hits celebrities as much as civilians, according to In Touch magazine's Jarrett Weiselman. "Queen of the muffin top is Courtney Love," he says. "And before she got pregnant, Britney Spears was also guilty."
I hate that! What sort of sadist girl forces herself into a couple jeans so tight she gets a muffin top?

Personally, I am more attracted to woman who are confident about themselves, so I'd say wear whatever makes you most comfortable.

Gangor said:
Personally, I am more attracted to woman who are confident about themselves, so I'd say wear whatever makes you most comfortable.
I am attracted to a woman who is so confident she doesn't need to wear anything to express herself. :D

The Last Conformist said:
I hate that! What sort of sadist girl forces herself into a couple jeans so tight she gets a muffin top?

Technically it is masochist, not sadist. Masochist is enjoying pain inflicted on yourself, sadist is enjoying pain inflicted on others.

But anyway, I'm led to believe that once you squeeze yourself into the jeans, it is reasonably comfortable from there on out until you take them off.

IglooDude said:
Technically it is masochist, not sadist. Masochist is enjoying pain inflicted on yourself, sadist is enjoying pain inflicted on others.
I was refering to the pain inflicted on me, not on her.

I was refering to the pain inflicted on me, not on her.

Boy, when they say one man's pain is another man's pleasure, they weren't kidding. Anyway, carry on then. :lol:

IglooDude said:
Boy, when they say one man's pain is another man's pleasure, they weren't kidding. Anyway, carry on then. :lol:
You like muffin tops?

I hate them, because it makes even slim girls look fatty and shapeless.

You like muffin tops?

I hate them, because it makes even slim girls look fatty and shapeless.

My preference in women seems to run a bit fleshier than most men's anyway, but in the worst case I can just ignore the muffin top and admire the muffin bottom. ;)

I like trousers, but it's probably because I've got a thing for tomboys.

Skirts can look really nice sometimes too though. For some reason, on the right woman, a sarong with a bare midriff seems to look incredibly sexy when you're looking out of this pair of eyes.

Stapel said:
So far nobody has refered to the typical calvinistic long skirt, as seen occasionally in backward rural towns in the Netherlands.

Totally unsexy!
It's as they say: "It's not the length of the skirt that matters, it's the up-creep" :)

Think about it, which phrase sounds more correct:

"Nice bit of skirt that"

"Nice bit of trouser that"

I rest my case.

Rambuchan said:
Think about it, which phrase sounds more correct:

"Nice bit of skirt that"

"Nice bit of trouser that"

I rest my case.

Doubly so, since "skirt" is pretty much the term of art worldwide, and "trousers" hasn't made it to this side of the Atlantic and AFAIK is used only by European English-speakers.

those tiny little short skirts that only women in movies wear (and very very rarely in real life) are cool, other than that i prefer tight pants on a girl to a skirt, anyday

Top Bottom