SKNES III: Bullets with Butterfly Wings

Two PMs worth of orders sent. I realize this is not ideal but I had a lot of things to do and I hope it's not an issue, SK :p

LoE is mean and I have no internet on computer they'll be in tommorow but for now just follow my treaties pls

Or maybe he was seeing double. It was 4 AM when he posted that after all. :p

Two PMs worth of orders sent. I realize this is not ideal but I had a lot of things to do and I hope it's not an issue, SK :p
Excessive details are just that: excessive.

Point still stands.

LoE's orders were fine, but multi-PM or otherwise exceptionally long orders do make updating exponentially more time-consuming.

I'm about 50% done with the update as it stands, just fyi. There'll be no penalty for missing this turn, due to 1. the mess surrounding NWAG and 2. the storm that Lucky mentioned. Those that did miss orders will just have their income minus upkeep banked.

It's too late for me to turn in my orders now, isn't it?

Sorry, I had a lot of other commitments over the week.

No worries. I'm far enough into the update that I'd prefer if you didn't send orders.

EDIT: an update about the update, as of midday Sunday: I have no school tomorrow since it's Presidents Day, and thus, the update should appear sometime tomorrow afternoon (EST).

Please no one post anymore, saving the top of the next page for SK

Top Bottom