Small Mafia Clue Game: Columbo [Concluded]

End of Day 1

"I say it's BSmith!"

"It's obviously Sprig."

Two factions had apparently formed, one for arresting BSmith, with his newfound power, and one for arresting Sprig, who had... well, he should be arrested, according to them.

The rest of the crowd ignored this heated debate. It was the first day, after all.

Columbo watched both factions discussed the virtues of arresting either one until he stepped in. "Excuse me, but why don't we asked the accused? It seems to be the best course of action to me."

Suddenly Sprig stepped foward. "I'm obviously one of the M.A.F.I.A. Can't you tell?" said Sprig, who was rather convincing.

"Where were you the night this person was killed?" Columbo didn't ask questions like this without a confession.

"Lieutenant Columbo, you should know! I was right here, plunging a dagger into his back!"

The crowd went crazy... "Justice for Meuilleur! Justice! Kill her now!"

Did I mention Sprig was Leslie Williams?

"Hold on, let me call headquarters." Columbo went behind the lobby desk, and leaned down to grab a phone. When he stood up, Leslie Williams was on the floor... dying.

"Lieutenant, don't bother. I... My... Than... OH!"

Columbo turned. Blood made him sick. "Somebody get a sheet. I now need to call homicide for the lynching of Leslie Williams."

The crowd looked at each other, knowing one of them would not survive the night...

Spoiler :
Sprig was Leslie Williams.
Spoiler :
She was M.A.F.I.A.!

Tally:
BSmith1068 - 3 (Buddhafish, Jarrema, Neverwonagame3)
Sprig - 3 (BSmith1068, Sprig, Zack)
Choxorn - 2 (Darth Feather, Kennigit)
Neverwonagame3 - 1 (SamSniped)
Kennigit - 1 (Camikaze)
Camikaze - 1 (Choxorn)

Not Voting - 1 (Robbiecon)

It is now Night 1.

[TIMER=12/2/2013 11:00 AM EST; The night is over!][/TIMER]

Send in your night orders. Mafia, don't forget to send in a clue.

Players [11]
* Camikaze
* Zack
* Kennigit
* Buddhafish
* Darth Feather
* Choxorn
* Jarrema
* BSmith1068
* Robbiecon
* SamSniped
* Neverwonagame3

Killed [1]
*Sprig, Leslie Williams

my votes not in the tally (makes no difference in result)

Wait, did we have two votes yesterday or only one?

Wait, did we have two votes yesterday or only one?

One, because it was Day 1.

Tally (hopefully) corrected and update coming soon. I didn't know I had a physics and a history test today...

End of Night 1

Edward Lytton, also known as Darth Feather, decided this hotel was too creepy. I mean, who wants to stay in a place with a deranged detective, a mad killer, and an evil man?

Unfortunately for Lytton, a certain mad killer was still on the loose. And they were about to have a friendly chat.

Yeah, right.

"Hello there, Ed. Or should I say Darth Feather?"

"Oh, hi there... What's your name again?"

"I don't seem to remember at the moment. Besides, why would you want to know your killer's name?"

"Hm? You don't know your... wait. My killer's name? You mean..."

"Why, yes! Of course I do. You see, you're in the way. With you here, I can't kill Columbo. I need all of you... dead."

"No! I didn't do anything! No! Columbo! Someone!"

The mad killer shot Darth Feather in the back as he ran, then smiled. "Too bad... he was a nice fellow. Columbo will never be able to find me in the crowd."

The killer went to his bed, content that Columbo would be bewildered in the morning.

---

Unfortunately for the killer, Edward Lytton refused to die until someone had a hint about who killed him.

Columbo walked into the lobby to find Lytton lying there with a bullet in his back.

"Columbo, listen! 5+5+5=15!"

"Wait, Mr. Lytton! Who did it? Who was the killer?

"All... I know is... 5+5+5=15.

And with that, Edward Lytton, known to his comrades as Darth Feather, died.

Spoiler :

Darth Feather was Edward Lytton!
Spoiler :

He was Town

Columbo couldn't stop thinking that "5+5+5=15".

---

It is now Day 2.

[TIMER=12/3/2013 5:00 PM EST; The day is over!][/TIMER]

Vote for who you think is the mafia. There is 1 mafia left, so everyone gets 1 vote.

The clue is "5+5+5=15".

Players [10]
* Camikaze
* Zack
* Kennigit
* Buddhafish
* Choxorn
* Jarrema
* BSmith1068
* Robbiecon
* SamSniped
* Neverwonagame3

Killed [2]
*Sprig, Leslie Williams
*Darth Feather, Edward Lytton

Camikaze had post #15, I guess. Maybe it's supposed to point to either me or Kennigit based on our math discussion? Or choxorn for having 5 posts? Or BSmith1068 or Neverwonagame3 for having numbers in their names?

The numbers in BSmith's name add up to 15. Don't know if that's what it could mean.

I'll stick with it for now, however.

What the addition means is beyond me however.
Oh, that's almost certainly the clue. I feel like an idiot now.

Unvote, Vote: BSmith1068

I'm guessing it's probably a fake clue on Night 1, but we'll know for sure if we lynch BSmith. We've got plenty of days and clues to go, anyways.

Obvious frame is obvious.

someone tageted me at night. Today, my vote will be counted as abstain.
Even if I vote: BSmith for example

Top Bottom