Small Mafia Clue Game: Columbo [Concluded]

BSmith is probably innocent, but voting for him anyway to prevent double-bluff shennanigans.

EDIT: Actually, make it Kennigit. BSmith voted for Sprig as well, making him or Zack very unlikely.

I'd rather vote for Kennigit again. While the clue seems to obviously point to BSmith, it'd be odd to double-bluff at this stage. So who would write such a clue? Probably someone who thinks about numbers. Or perhaps it's a true clue, pointing to those who have already used numbers in this thread. That seems to me to suggest Kennigit or Zack, and if it's Zack, his vote yesterday is either hilarious or genius.

BTW, if it IS Zack we're going to have egg on our faces. If it somehow turns out to B1068 it's going to be one of the most embarassingly facepalming moments in Mafia history.

@ Neverwonagame, I think your vote will be invalid, because:
1. you should write vote: Kennigit. It is not enough to write Kennigit, it is not NOTW
2. you edited post with your vote, which makes invalid automatically

and... as I really do not want to change my vote and that was only an example, unvote; vote: BSmith

From the rules:
VI. Votes should be cast in the Vote: Columbo format. Unvotes are not required, though obviously allowed. Unvoting without a new vote counts as Abstain. You get as many votes as there are mafia remaining.
* You also may simply bold the person you want to vote, like topsecret.

BSmith is probably innocent, but voting for him anyway to prevent double-bluff shennanigans.

EDIT: Actually, make it Kennigit. BSmith voted for Sprig as well, making him or Zack very unlikely.

2. you edited post with your vote, which makes invalid automatically

and... as I really do not want to change my vote and that was only an example, unvote; vote: BSmith

Yes, editing a post makes it invalid, so don't forget to re-vote Kennigit if you want to vote him. Right now neither of those votes are valid.

dear sirs, you flatter me!

However, vote: BSmith as a sprig self votes makes absolutely no sense to me unless she had the most troublesome nature, the most dedicated of principles, or in the more likely case, tried to make the best situation out of a partner or her lynch. She settled.

Probably like what she was hoping to do in marriage.

Unfortunately, her partner in crime (and perhaps more, but I am not one to succumb to gossip) seemed to hold the most sincere jealously on that bachelor Edward. Sir, killing more will not bring her back! Surrender now and you could just make up for your and her atrocities in this world!

Tally:
BSmith1068 - 4 (Buddhafish, Zack, Kennigit, SamSniped)
Kennigit - 1 (Camikaze)
Abstain - 2 (Jarrema and Neverwonagame3)

Not voting - 3 (Bsmith1068, Robbiecon, and Choxorn)

[TIMER=12/3/2013 5:00 PM EST; The day is over!][/TIMER]

End of Day 2

"Well that's it then."

"BSmith's numbers add up to 15, so he must be the killer."

The crowd decided this time to let Columbo take BSmith in for questioning.

Columbo, as always decided to proceeded right on the spot. No need to go downtown. He also forgot the fact he couldn't leave because the evil man was there...

"Mr. Goodland, I understand you were formerly in the military, were you not?

"Yes... yes, I was." BSmith looked puzzled at this question.

"Good, now that we've gotten that out of the way... what were you doing last night?"

"Sleeping..." BSmith smirked. "I had a dream that I was on the way out of this hotel, and we were never in this horrible nightmare."

Paul Drake appeared, seemingly out of nowhere... "That's a lie! Perry told me you would probably kill Lytton, so I was watching the whole time. You murdered him!"

"How come you hadn't mentioned this before, Mr. Drake?"

Drake didn't seem to have an answer for that, but Perry Mason stood up.

"I believe I can prove, Lieutenant. that this man-", Mason pointed to Goodland "was the one who did the killing. I have gathered sufficient evidence for the police."

"That's enough, Mr. Mason. Now, Mr. Goodland, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"You can't take me downtown."

"I could if I phoned headquarters. I can't remember the number, because I always write it down, but I don't have my pencil."

"I said, You can't take me downtown."

With that, BSmith ran to the evil man guarding the door. "You said you wouldn't let them take me!"

The man smirked. "Go ahead. You won't get far."

BSmith ran out the door...

Spoiler :
BSmith1068 was Tony Goodland.
Spoiler :
But he was really... Colonel Lyle C. Rumford, a member of the M.A.F.I.A.!

"I'll deal with you soon, Columbo."

Tally:
BSmith1068 - 4 (Buddhafish, Zack, Kennigit, SamSniped)
Kennigit - 1 (Camikaze)
Abstain - 2 (Jarrema and Neverwonagame3)

Not voting - 3 (Bsmith1068, Robbiecon, and Choxorn)

Players [9]
* Camikaze
* Zack
* Kennigit
* Buddhafish
* Choxorn
* Jarrema
* Robbiecon
* SamSniped
* Neverwonagame3

Killed/Missing [3]
*Sprig, Leslie Williams
*Darth Feather, Edward Lytton
*BSmith1068, Colonel Lyle C. Rumford

Now where is that delete thread button again?

EDIT: I say we just re-randomize the roles and start again.

Lamest. Clue Mafia Game. Ever.

Top Bottom