So there's this girl on my bus...

Goldfish4209 said:
C'mon, 11 pages. Do it already...

It was impossible to do anything today, none of them were on the bus. :sad:

Try again tomorrow.

chrisrossi said:
It was impossible to do anything today, none of them were on the bus. :sad:

Try again tomorrow.

Thanks for the update! :) Keep up the good work, and one last advice (before the next one, of course ;) ): just before going to talk to her, try to think of pleasant memories where you were very succesful. It will give you a bit of confidence!

I want to ask a personal question also...

I've never been able to figure out what to do with girls that like me, but with thom I dont want to cross a certain line. Basically how would you behave with someone that has feelings for you, while you are going out with someone else? :blush:

Deal with them as you would with any other "friend". If she does anything that may be considered to be flirting, ignore it. Only when you are free, can you really flirt with a girl, in my opinion.

Dude - quit staring at her or she'll think you are some kind of creep. Either a) don't look at her or b) SAY SOMETHING ALREADY.

Oh - and unless you are married or something, go ahead and flirt while you can. Life's too short.

Reminds me of when I was like 12 or 13 and for a time rode a school bus. There was a girl on the bus who was like 18, but she was ******ed or something and in special ed classes. I always used to try and sit next to her because she was built like a brick ___house.

chrisrossi said:
Deal with them as you would with any other "friend". If she does anything that may be considered to be flirting, ignore it. Only when you are free, can you really flirt with a girl, in my opinion.

Flirting is perfectly natural, it is a method of communication between the sexes, sort of like that. I flirt with taken girls, though I'm clumsy at it, often resulting in hilariously poor lines.;)

Princeps said:
Flirting is perfectly natural, it is a method of communication between the sexes, sort of like that. I flirt with taken girls, though I'm clumsy at it, often resulting in hilariously poor lines.;)

As Adam Sandler says to the great Jack Nicholson in Anger Management, "Flirting is cheating's ugly cousin".

Masquerouge said:
Chris, don't forget your daily update :)

Nothing to put, they didn't show up, neither her or the friend. I heard some others though saying that they may have been in a nearby town, for some reason. No idea why they would be in a nearby town.

Luck is not on my side. :mad:

Having spoken to my mum I decided to talk to the friend first, and ask her "You know your mate, blah, blah, blah, does she have a girlfriend?" In this way, I will be declaring my interest, something that SHE may not know, because I have not made any significant move for her. Of course, the message abour my question will get back to the girl in hand, and then I will know if she is still interested, which I bloody hope is still the case, if she starts smiling at me again, and sitting by herself. I get on the bus, and boom, I sit next to her, talk to her, etc etc.

chrisrossi said:
Having spoken to my mum I decided to talk to the friend first, and ask her "You know your mate, blah, blah, blah, does she have a girlfriend?" In this way, I will be declaring my interest, something that SHE may not know, because I have not made any significant move for her. Of course, the message abour my question will get back to the girl in hand, and then I will know if she is still interested, which I bloody hope is still the case, if she starts smiling at me again, and sitting by herself. I get on the bus, and boom, I sit next to her, talk to her, etc etc.

:goodjob: That's what I suggested, isn't it :D

I think the fact that they're not here can actually play in your favor. You have time to think and you can prepare your act!

Masquerouge said:
:goodjob: That's what I suggested, isn't it :D

I think the fact that they're not here can actually play in your favor. You have time to think and you can prepare your act!

It's annoying, because every time I get prepared to do something, something major prevents from doing something, such as them not being there, or me not being there.

:mad:

chrisrossi said:
"Flirting is cheating's ugly cousin".

Flirting is not cheating. Not even close. Everyone wants to be liked, to be included. Flirting is just part of that, to amuse the opposite sex. I flirted with a taken girl in front of her boyfriend, and he wasn't angry, on the contrary he seemed rather amused as well.

Princeps said:
Flirting is not cheating. Not even close. Everyone wants to be liked, to be included. Flirting is just part of that, to amuse the opposite sex. I flirted with a taken girl in front of her boyfriend, and he wasn't angry, on the contrary he seemed rather amused as well.

Yes, of course, it is not cheating, but I wouldn't say that it is not even close to cheating. It is getting that way, even though not explicitly that way.

chrisrossi said:
Yes, of course, it is not cheating, but I wouldn't say that it is not even close to cheating. It is getting that way, even though not explicitly that way.

But who cares? It's funny.

Princeps said:
But who cares? It's funny.

Yeah, everyone thinks it's fun.

chrisrossi said:
It's annoying, because every time I get prepared to do something, something major prevents from doing something, such as them not being there, or me not being there.

:mad:

Take it from me. If they stop answering your calls they dont want to be around you.

Xanikk999 said:
Take it from me. If they stop answering your calls they dont want to be around you.

Maybe you call them too much.

Top Bottom