So there's this girl on my bus...

Masquerouge said:
Going out of the bus with her would be weird, I agree. But what can you manage to be there BEFORE her, say like you're walking home, and what a coincidence! You just just happen to walk by the bus stop at the same time she gets off! ;)

Again, a great idea of yours, but totally impossible. True, it is on my way home, but I would not make it, it takes about an hour to walk from my school to her cul-de-sac, whereas it takes her on the bus about 25 minutes. Even if I got my mum to drop me off near it, it wouldn't make sense to her, I would look like some creep.

What makes it so hard, is that the only place I can seem to see her is on the bus or at the bus stop at school, where lately she has been with millions of girls, not looking at me. :(

If I saw her walking past my house right now, I would throw on some presentable clothes and rush out the door to talk to her, but I have never seen her out and about. :eek:

Gladinia said:
So, you don't see her at all at school? Recess, breaks or anything?

No, our schools are on opposite sides of the road. She's in the girls one and I'm in the boys one. Thus making anything with the opposite sex 10 times harder.

Ah. Ok.

Well, I would suggest "doing something" to get the conversation going. If you've started it, it should be pretty easy from there. For example, get in the bus queue before her, and then, when you reach the bus door step gallantly aside for her. She will respond, and then you have it going. ;)
After you've begun talking to her, it usually works out. :goodjob: Just ask her like, What does she do in her spare time? Family? I don't know...

Of course, I don't know how things work over where you live, so the whole bus queue thing might not work, or might sound quite absurd where you come from... I wouldn't know... What I'm thinking is that an action is a good way to get the talk going, at least in my neighbourhood. Things like this vary alot though, but anyway...:goodjob:

Gladinia said:
Ah. Ok.

Well, I would suggest "doing something" to get the conversation going. If you've started it, it should be pretty easy from there. For example, get in the bus queue before her, and then, when you reach the bus door step gallantly aside for her. She will respond, and then you have it going. ;)
After you've begun talking to her, it usually works out. :goodjob: Just ask her like, What does she do in her spare time? Family? I don't know...

Of course, I don't know how things work over where you live, so the whole bus queue thing might not work, or might sound quite absurd where you come from... I wouldn't know... What I'm thinking is that an action is a good way to get the talk going, at least in my neighbourhood. Things like this vary alot though, but anyway...:goodjob:

Yes, I wish there was a queue. Normally it is just a huge bundle of little "hard nut boys" fighting each other to get on first, with all the girls cross-armed at the back with the few older boys there too (me included here).

She also uses her friends as bodyguards, she's untouchable. :cool: :(

chrisrossi said:
So as I sit in this chair, staring into the screen for some hidden message, showing me the way, I think, What the hell do I do now? :(
*sigh*

When you find out, tell me. I'm at the stage you are at currently. Though a bit more advanced, because I got confirmation that she likes someone else by herself. Since I'm not the "Kill all enemies!" type, I am trying to appologize to her, and then try to revive some sort of relationship, weather it's just friends, or a bit more.

For you, there's still reasonable hope. Even though you are jealous, just think this. It's not too late. You can still go and get her, because it might be a one time thing, maybe she is purposly doing that to get you to act, etc. You don't know for sure until you recieve confirmation.

Bluemofia said:
For you, there's still reasonable hope. Even though you are jealous, just think this. It's not too late. You can still go and get her, because it might be a one time thing, maybe she is purposly doing that to get you to act, etc. You don't know for sure until you recieve confirmation.

I'm hoping that she is trying to make me jealous on purpose like you say. I write reports everytime I get the bus back, so the next one will be on Tuesday, because I'm at the doctor's on Monday.

I hope it goes well with you!

Man, you are seriously over analyzing this. I really hope you do not do this if you ever get to talk to her. I scared away a girl once because of this, she came to the back of the bus away from her friends just to sit with me and listen to my IPod and I was caught off balance by how opinionated she was and was over analyzing everything she says and over thinking what I say so that I do not offend her.

I actually really liked her before because she was just plain hot, but after that encounter she started talking to me in a condescending manner. It's not a big deal since at least I know what kind of a person she is now and that I did not and would not enjoy being with her. But still, I would have been a lot better off if I had not been so over analytical.

I don't have much experience with girls myself, but I've been there too, like many of us.

If I remember correctly, you said that you have a friend or two on the bus. If that is the case, then you could sit close to the Target Girl (2m) and mention (out loud so she can hear it) that you have to visit Thomas who's ill since "saturday" and that you'll have to get off early. When the bus stops at her cul-de-sac, you could get off before her (and going in the direction where she always goes). This way it wouldn't be so obvious don't you think? :rolleyes:
Now when the bus continues its own way, you are on the same street with her, only 10-20m infront of her. But at least you should be alone.

My 2 cents ;)

Tomasz

-Tomasz- said:
I don't have much experience with girls myself, but I've been there too, like many of us.

If I remember correctly, you said that you have a friend or two on the bus. If that is the case, then you could sit close to the Target Girl (2m) and mention (out loud so she can hear it) that you have to visit Thomas who's ill since "saturday" and that you'll have to get off early. When the bus stops at her cul-de-sac, you could get off before her (and going in the direction where she always goes). This way it wouldn't be so obvious don't you think? :rolleyes:
Now when the bus continues its own way, you are on the same street with her, only 10-20m infront of her. But at least you should be alone.

My 2 cents ;)

Tomasz

Yes, I have thought of doing something like that before, but I do not know how long she has to wait before reachign her house. I need to go up there really, and see how deep the cul-de-sac really is. So then I can take it from there. If the cul-de-sac is deep, which I have no idea whether it is or not, I may get off the bus the bus stop after her, and rush back to her.

"It was the spring, and spring became the summer,
Who'da believed you came along?
Hands, touching hands
Reaching out,
Touching Me,
Touching You!
Sweet Caroline, oh oh oh oh"

Just some fabulous lyrics from Neil Diamond that reminded me of this thread.

Oh. :D

10 ch

Yeah, she would love that! I might as well serenade her the Gregorian chant while I am at it as well! :lol:

It would really be embarassing for everyone though. I would never serenade a girl in my right mind.

Just go up to her and ask her to have sex with you. After all that all males want and girls know it so she will appreciate you being so upfront and honest and fall for you instantaly. Gauranteed sucess, girls like honest, upfront guys. They find it quite rare and special.

chrisrossi said:
It would really be embarassing for everyone though. I would never serenade a girl in my right mind.

It actually works pretty good. Usually the girl finds it pretty funny.

silver 2039 said:
Just go up to her and ask her to have sex with you. After all that all males want and girls know it so she will appreciate you being so upfront and honest and fall for you instantaly. Gauranteed sucess, girls like honest, upfront guys. They find it quite rare and special.
Call me crazy, but the girl I like, isn't quite for the reason of sex. I'm more of the type that's either have a serious relationship, friendly (just friends), or no real relationship at all.

Top Bottom