Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Please vote conehead234, Vander, or Abstain. This poll will be open for 48 hours.

Yours,
The Election Office

Long live the Gorvernor of Esquiine !

Esquiline Anthem
Oh my beloved Esquiline,
Surrounded by seas, divided by the canal,
with Abundancy bay in your heart,
and The highlands to the west,
The valley in our east,
you are my dream, my muse.

Esquiline,
you are fine,
You have yourself,
total cities twelve,
With mountians and rivers,
which brings me the shivers,
your valley, your bay,
Like Jupiter's Ray,
Your glory a shrine
oh my dear Esquiline.

Success to both candidates !

Vote for me because i have been involved in the demogame.
I go to most of the turn chats and I been governer of coneland since it was settled. I think i will make a good governer and i will work my best to make Esquiline a sucess this term.

First of all, I ask that everyone of Esquiline vote for me. I have been the Mayor of the fair city of Klixus- Major since it's founding and I have watched it grow into a fine city. Fellow mayors, I have been your brother in mayorship since our nation was still defended with Legions. As a fellow sservant of Esquiline Provence, I ask you to vote Vander.
I further ask that my friends in Fanatica to vote for me. I have been on these forums since the triumph of Fanatika's Panzers in DG2. For quite a while, I was just another lurker: Learning the ways of leading a nation in one way or another. I have been your Public Defender and Mayor for many terms now. Although I am not the Public Defender, I think it is time that I move on. It is time I was Governor. I now ask you, as a fellow citizen, to vote Vander for the Governor of Esquiline!

Top Bottom