Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Just been to watch Parasite. Rare thing indeed - a Best Picture worthy of the Oscar.

At the time of the Empoof-Visor x-vote onto Csargo, he and Tak were tied 5-5. Visor and Empoof both switched from Tak to Csargo.

What I take from this: Visor and Empoof not paired. Tak not paired with Visor or Empoof. If Tak town then Visor and Empoof cleared.

Honestly, if Sommer is scum and Tak is scum then Empoof is cleared and Visor is overcleared (and a certain other player is heavily implicated).

Did someone insinuate Visor and Empoof are paired? It was either Winston or Dolbster.

You're thinking of me, but I didn't insinuate it - I outright asked Visor. My thought was not deliberate collusion on the switch to Csargo, but accidental coincidence: both moving to bus at the same time, having simultaneously recognised the danger/opportunity. But it was never something I seriously entertained. Just a little provocation that popped in my head to ask Visor when I saw that he was around.

What I was really looking at with the timing of the Csargo votes was the notion that Empoof (who switched a minute or two later) spotted the need to bus Csargo when he saw Visor move there.

And the reason I think it possible is that it's exactly what I would have thought to do myself, were I scum in that position. A well-timed bus represents the promise of a place in or around the town core, offering the chance to wield greater influence with greater confidence. It's also something that will give pause to a lot of would-be voters as the game goes on. The attraction of such would be clear enough for scumEmpoof, who had been a leading wagon for much of the day, and was someone Zack had voiced suspicions about more than once (iirc - haven't actually checked this). With Zack not merely suspecting Csargo, but seeming quite confident of his scumminess, and with a couple of the game's more experienced and vocal players also on the wagon, I can totally see why a bus might seem a good move in that moment.

Unofficial Tally, Page 74

Voting

Arakhor (4) - Dolby, JohannaK, Argon, Takhisis

Takhisis (4) - Arakhor, Empoof, Synsensa, Zelda

Empoof (2) - Visor, Winston

Argon (2) - Yako, Raskol

Johanna (1) - Snerk

Sommer (1) - Monty

Not Voting - 3
Aimee, Manasi, and Sommer

This game I just can't understand. I tried to but Im just not smart enough for it. :( I think Ill resign because Im dragging everyone else down.

I will echo.

Don't.

It's usual to get pressured a bit in this game, nothing personal. Don't feel bad for anything you might read here. It's mafia, most people are lying to push their own agenda.

Beside you are very fun to read my liege.

This game I just can't understand. I tried to but Im just not smart enough for it. :( I think Ill resign because Im dragging everyone else down.

Yeah, don't do that. Hell, if I can play this game, anyone can. :)

Yeah Aimee, even just posting opinions on recent posts will help us get a read on you. If you can't solve with certainty, that is fine. Only fools are completely sure without a rolepower. Just give us what you think, you don't have to be right, but you are not expected to always be.

For aimee...

This is a particularly difficult example of mafia: an unusual set-up with tons of posts and a lot of people who already have considerable background in the game.

You're doing fine.

Just keep pointing at the person you want to go away.

:sniper:

Who are Tak's partners? Does Tak make much sense in a world outside Tak/Sommer?

I already posted about both.
Iif Tak is scum, chances you and Yako are too. not Arakhor (Tak called for a CFD against him)
And yes (I quoted you twice about it like 10 hours ago).

Yes, it's a big game with a fast-moving thread, which is definitely not the easiest place to start. Just whatever you do, don't get grumpy and honest, otherwise people will think you're scum. ;)

Iif Tak is scum, chances you and Yako are too. not Arakhor (Tak called for a CFD against him)
Missed the first, def remember seeing the second more than once. Thanks for answering regardless

I do have to wonder why Takhisis keeps calling for a thunderdome against me, almost as if he expects not to lose.

I agree with the fact yako and arakhor are not a team, given their distrust of each other

Top Bottom