Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Is there any possibility that there's a klingon on each tally right now? I was looking at the vote tally and noticed that there's at least one of my "scum leans" on each, and I'm wondering if this is the case for anyone else.

I am definitely sus and bitter of people who vote for me, usually.

Is there any possibility that there's a klingon on each tally right now?

Not only is it highly possible, I think it quite probable actually.

I was thinking about that. I have more sus on the Ara wagon rn. They're definitely spread across more than one candidate.

Given how many people are lurking right now, I find it highly improbable that all of the scum are actively posting, because if that's true, a third of the town is inactive and we deserve to get kicked in the arse repeatedly then.

I'm kinda puzzled by the term wagonomics.

It gets used as if it's some kind of specific analytical process, but it always seem to me like people are just looking at voting patterns and applying their own set of largely undefined prejudices, setting aside aspects of individual psychology and situational motivation as if they're somehow unimportant in the development of those patterns.

If there's actually something more scientific going on there, I'd very much like to hear someone explain it.

Isn't that, like, the whole game?

Talking about a deepwolf, I didn't necessarily mean someone who bussed Csargo.

I was more talking about someone who's doing a good job faking town play and picking up positive reads.

*nnnnrrhrg*

Winston, what did you think of my post earlier in the day on Visor and Empoof switching simultaneously from Tak to Csargo when the two were tied? If Tak flips town, does that clear Empoof?

Isn't that, like, the whole game?

Well, of course. It's just psychology, with people trying to pass it off as a science rather than an acquired art.

Yes, I know the sheep Zack and other reasons, but I still feel that Csargo/Tak are strongly not m/m

Still don't know why Tak is in the lead but ok

You know why. People either trust Zack's dying words or find him independently suspicious, which isn't hard, given Takhisis' record.

Yes, I know the sheep Zack and other reasons, but I still feel that Csargo/Tak are strongly not m/m

I disagree, and his lynch creates a good deal of spew.

Monty has been flying super low and tried to get Csargo off the block yesterday. He should be a lynch candidate. That's up with that.

That is maliciously false!

Are you saying that my wagon had only one wolf (Csargo) on it? And all the wolves hung him out to dry? What sense does that make? If that's the case Any one wolf could have saved him! It was a tie vote!

Csargo was in the lead for many hours. I don't think they all bussed him, but I also don't think that they unified themselves to save him. For example, if Tak's wolf, he probably would have outed Csargo and himself, if he had switched to Sommer. Other than that I think there's one wolf too afraid of attention off-wagon and 1-2 wolves, who were voting you.

I mean I dont have him cleared, but obviously I would rsther lynch Empoof.

Still at least one wolf in Sommer is assured.
I think that's there a very good chance that there were two wolves on Sommer, meaning that one of Yako, Dolbster, Monty, Snerk, Argon or Pzelda would be a wolf.
I mean, there probably was a scum or two in your wagon, but it's not as certain as you think.
If we are all sure that there are wolves left in my D1 wagon then why not kill some of them off first to try and find those wolves that we are pretty sure exist in such a relatively small group?
Is there any possibility that there's a klingon on each tally right now?
I posted a tally a while back where I noted that only 1 of the people in my D1 wagon were on the two wagons at the time (Tak and Empoof) and I postulated that was an indication that both players were town and the wolves were basically letting town lynch each other while they case misdirection votes. My read is that the 3 wagons right now are all townies and the wolves are letting/helping us systematically kill each other.

Like Bobby Fischer said, never interrupt your enemy when he is stepping on a rattlesnake's tail.

Clearly it was of such great offence to you that it took 29 hours for you to find and refute.

I don't have a great deal of posts, so it shouldn't be difficult to find the ones today where I point out I'm catching up.

If we are all sure that there are wolves left in my D1 wagon then why not kill some of them off first to try and find those wolves that we are pretty sure exist in such a relatively small group?I

Because randomly lynching within a group is not productive.

I posted a tally a while back where I noted that only 1 of the people in my D1 wagon were on the two wagons at the time (Tak and Empoof) and I postulated that was an indication that both players were town and the wolves were basically letting town lynch each other while they case misdirection votes. My read is that the 3 wagons right now are all townies and the wolves are letting/helping us systematically kill each other.

This is difficult, because I find the agenda Sommer is pushing to be wildly anti-town, but like Mary I could see an inexperienced player leaning into these types of pat theories.

You know why. People either trust Zack's dying words or find him independently suspicious, which isn't hard, given Takhisis' record.
Here's my problem... why do we assume that when it comes to the voting all the wolves were playing 3 dimensional chesss mind games where they were all bussing and or allowing Csargo to die to keep themselves concealed/throw us off their trail... but when it comes to killing Zack they would be sooooo obvious as to kill Zack because he named Tak? :confused:

Wouldn't they know that killing Zak when he named Tak result in an immediate lynch of Tak? So isn't that what the wolves would do to frame Tak? Or is that too smart for them, while doing all this complex shenanigans with their votes to stay "deep-wolf" is totes believable???

Official Tally

Voting

Takhisis
(5) - Arakhor, Empoof, Synsensa, Zelda, Raskol

Empoof (4) - Visor, Winston, Takhisis, JohannaK

Arakhor
(4) - Dolby, Argon, Snerk, Monty

Argon
(1) - Yako

Not Voting - 3
Aimee, Manasi, and Sommer
Day Two ends in approximately 2 hours at 4 PM PST on Saturday, Feb. 22nd.
I was originally planning on being here for EOD, but I need a nap after staying up too late last night and getting up far too early this morning. So I'm taking a nap, bit not before I vote on these consolidated wagons.

So, I'll tie Tak with who I think is just as suspicious.
Vote: Empoof

Note: Arakhor doesn't have much going for him, but Empoof has even less town vibes to him than Arakhor.

Top Bottom