1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Timsup2nothin, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

Is there any possibility that there's a klingon on each tally right now? I was looking at the vote tally and noticed that there's at least one of my "scum leans" on each, and I'm wondering if this is the case for anyone else.

2. JohannaK

JohannaK Careless Whisperer

I am definitely sus and bitter of people who vote for me, usually.

3. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

Not only is it highly possible, I think it quite probable actually.

4. JohannaK

I was thinking about that. I have more sus on the Ara wagon rn. They're definitely spread across more than one candidate.

5. Arakhor

Given how many people are lurking right now, I find it highly improbable that all of the scum are actively posting, because if that's true, a third of the town is inactive and we deserve to get kicked in the arse repeatedly then.

Synsensa likes this.
  6. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Isn't that, like, the whole game?

*nnnnrrhrg*

Winston, what did you think of my post earlier in the day on Visor and Empoof switching simultaneously from Tak to Csargo when the two were tied? If Tak flips town, does that clear Empoof?

7. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Still don't know why Tak is in the lead but ok

8. Arakhor

Well, of course. It's just psychology, with people trying to pass it off as a science rather than an acquired art.

9. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Yes, I know the sheep Zack and other reasons, but I still feel that Csargo/Tak are strongly not m/m

10. JohannaK

By this point, me neither.

Sommerswerd likes this.
  11. Arakhor

You know why. People either trust Zack's dying words or find him independently suspicious, which isn't hard, given Takhisis' record.

12. Montmorency

Montmorency King

I disagree, and his lynch creates a good deal of spew.

That is maliciously false!

13. pzelda

pzelda King

Csargo was in the lead for many hours. I don't think they all bussed him, but I also don't think that they unified themselves to save him. For example, if Tak's wolf, he probably would have outed Csargo and himself, if he had switched to Sommer. Other than that I think there's one wolf too afraid of attention off-wagon and 1-2 wolves, who were voting you.

14. JohannaK

I mean I dont have him cleared, but obviously I would rsther lynch Empoof.

15. Arakhor

Clearly it was of such great offence to you that it took 29 hours for you to find and refute.

16. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

If we are all sure that there are wolves left in my D1 wagon then why not kill some of them off first to try and find those wolves that we are pretty sure exist in such a relatively small group?
    I posted a tally a while back where I noted that only 1 of the people in my D1 wagon were on the two wagons at the time (Tak and Empoof) and I postulated that was an indication that both players were town and the wolves were basically letting town lynch each other while they case misdirection votes. My read is that the 3 wagons right now are all townies and the wolves are letting/helping us systematically kill each other.

17. JohannaK

Like Bobby Fischer said, never interrupt your enemy when he is stepping on a rattlesnake's tail.

18. Montmorency

Montmorency King

I don't have a great deal of posts, so it shouldn't be difficult to find the ones today where I point out I'm catching up.

Because randomly lynching within a group is not productive.

This is difficult, because I find the agenda Sommer is pushing to be wildly anti-town, but like Mary I could see an inexperienced player leaning into these types of pat theories.

19. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

Here's my problem... why do we assume that when it comes to the voting all the wolves were playing 3 dimensional chesss mind games where they were all bussing and or allowing Csargo to die to keep themselves concealed/throw us off their trail... but when it comes to killing Zack they would be sooooo obvious as to kill Zack because he named Tak? :confused:

Wouldn't they know that killing Zak when he named Tak result in an immediate lynch of Tak? So isn't that what the wolves would do to frame Tak? Or is that too smart for them, while doing all this complex shenanigans with their votes to stay "deep-wolf" is totes believable???

20. Yakostovian

Yakostovian Prince

I was originally planning on being here for EOD, but I need a nap after staying up too late last night and getting up far too early this morning. So I'm taking a nap, bit not before I vote on these consolidated wagons.

So, I'll tie Tak with who I think is just as suspicious.
    Vote: Empoof

Note: Arakhor doesn't have much going for him, but Empoof has even less town vibes to him than Arakhor.