Takhisis
(5) - Arakhor, Empoof, Synsensa, Raskol, Monty

Empoof (5) - Visor, Winston, JohannaK, Yako, Takhisis

Arakhor
(2) - Dolby, Snerk

Snerk (2) - Zelda, Sommer

Not Voting -
Aimee, Manasi, Argon
Day Two ends in approximately 5 minutes at 4 PM PST on Saturday, Feb. 22nd.

Visor will probably get night killed if the trend from previous games continues

...while empoof's lack of real content allows for no reads.

People disagree with you. Funny how different people see different things in the same text, eh?

I honestly don't see the Arakhor train going to completion. I would like someone other than both empoof and Tak, as that gives little info in the faceoff. I would prefer Tak cause that gives info on syn, while empoof's lack of real content allows for no reads. What a dilema. Ah well if you guys tie it up I will put myself out there as the tiebreaker
Unvote

Are you serious? Flipping Tak gives us so much it's not funny

Once you've made it clear you're going to step off a wagon, your presence on the wagon isn't likely to generate any new info.

If I'm going to do something in 30 or 40 hours, then in between any number of things can happen. Especially if no one remembers my post. :p

Winston-Tak people.

I honestly don't see the Arakhor train going to completion. I would like someone other than both empoof and Tak, as that gives little info in the faceoff. I would prefer Tak cause that gives info on syn, while empoof's lack of real content allows for no reads. What a dilema. Ah well if you guys tie it up I will put myself out there as the tiebreaker
Unvote
You would like someone other than Empoof v. Takhisis but then you destroy the only currently viable alternative waggon?
Finger of Suspicion!

End of Day
Official Tally

Voting

Takhisis
(6) - Arakhor, Empoof, Synsensa, Raskol, Monty, Argon

Empoof (6) - Visor, Winston, JohannaK, Yako, Takhisis, Zelda

Arakhor
(2) - Dolby, Snerk

Snerk (1) - Sommer

Not Voting -
Aimee, Manasi