Stargate unit preview: The O'Neill

TheMorpheus

Welcome to the real world
An advanced Asgard space vessel, serving as the template for a new class of Asgard battleship. The Asgard named the craft after Colonel Jack O'Neill after a very effective impression, as the Asgard saw humanity's potential in him.

The vessel was equipped with advanced weapons and defenses that surpassed any of the previous Asgard starships -- the most advanced ship ever constructed by the Asgard. This was enough to make Replicators pursue it. A trio of Replicator-infested Asgard ships gave chase to the remotely controlled vessel, leading them away from an Asgard world under threat. Once in hyperspace, the O'Neill was blown up, oblitarating the Replicator-controlled ships that had been in pursuit.
Source: GateWorld

Here a first preview of the attack animation:

Looks promising... :)

Oh my...that looks very nice indeed...I would say the "beam" needs to be more "transparant" if thats possible...but it looks Great as is...This would compliment the AMS very well...

any chance I could request a ship after this one?...

Morpheus,
I suggest that the beams come from the guns and that they fan out less.
Here is a quickie example of what I am talking about:

Yes it is a little "wiggly" and it might be interesting to add some effect when the beams touch. But as I said, this was a quicky mainly to show you where the guns fire from.

i cant wait for this unit. im glad my stargate idea is unfolding. lol. even though i had to give up on the mod. Spacer your my savior by taking it up.

Killer...consider me the "second coming" if you will...but no saviour am I...

Besides this is your Idea, I just made a few graphics and pulled it all together...because I wanted to play very badly(which I now can, and so can you)...and soon, we will have the complete package, thanx to Flamand and THeMorpheus...they are the saviors IMO...

okay spacer if thats what you think. but still thanx very much for pulling it together. and it is soo fun to play. i think ive spent more time playing this mod then ive ever spent playing civ 3 before. and it will be even better when we get these new units finished. Than you Flamand, The Morpheus, and Spacer One. (And every1 else that helped)

Lol. did i go a little over the top?

over board?...no...but the real credits list for this MOD is alot larger than that...

Many of the units Im using are not related to StarGate directly, and alot of credit goes there...(Replicators, various Egyptian units)...I believe Bjonlo gets alot of credit for making the Glider and F302...and If im not mistaken the X-303 as well...TheMorpheus also made the original AMS (again I could be wrong)...

Now if we could just convince Bhitta to finish his Jaffa...(sigh)

Nice. :goodjob:

Always loved your laser attacks+explosions.

hello there mate.

this thread is over a year old, and on this forum bumping an old thread is very annoying.
and there have been more ships made. Bjornlo and Folamand both made ships from stargate.

~Q

I'm sorry, Apoffice, but this thread... was murderd!

Also, you may want to look into the current Stargate threads to see what units are about.

EDIT: Cross with Quinzy.

Top Bottom