Steampunk Amphibious Tank (Help Needed)

The Cloud Destroyer is totally awesome bit of graphics work there :hatsoff:

I must admit when I put it in my mod I included it like an air unit at first and wondered why it was so high up in the air and didn't appear onscreen in the civopedia :hmm: before realising it's meant to be a steampunk ground-attack gun-blimp :hammer2:

I do have a question though as to how you're meant to use the optional colourings and/or the dark-gloss? I've tried to figure it out myself by removing various of the dds files from the folder I've put everything in but haven't been able to figure it out as am a complete noobie when it comes to graphics stuff like this :help:

I do have a question though as to how you're meant to use the optional colourings and/or the dark-gloss? I've tried to figure it out myself by removing various of the dds files from the folder I've put everything in but haven't been able to figure it out as am a complete noobie when it comes to graphics stuff like this :help:

I seems my description lacked some infos this time. ;) To change the tectures you should rename the textures you want to use:

The texture named "Leonora.dds" is used as base texture and "Leonora_gloss.dds" for the gloss. So if you eg want to use the darker gloss rename the existing "Leonora_gloss.dds" to "Leonora_gloss_bright.dds" and the included "Leonora_gloss_dark.dds" to "Leonora_gloss.dds".

You could also change the linked texture in the nif itself but renaming the files will be also enough.

The thank for the model goes completely to /]rchon. I have only made his model civ 4 ready and made the uv and textures (the main skin after his concept).

Top Bottom