Steampunk Amphibious Tank (Help Needed)

Dam... that thing you just made in that screenshot is good. Are you sure you don't just want to use that one?

Darn Pavlovian responses to seeing good artwork!

I've always had a soft spot for steampunk and this unit might just have found a way into my current project. (Internal consistancy doesn't matter, I can always retcon it.)

No hurry. I have plenty to do before I get around to adding flavor units.

Dam... that thing you just made in that screenshot is good. Are you sure you don't just want to use that one?

Well Id like to but thing is, I just drew over the to of a picture :p

So we'd need a texture made along those lines.

Darn Pavlovian responses to seeing good artwork!

I've always had a soft spot for steampunk and this unit might just have found a way into my current project. (Internal consistancy doesn't matter, I can always retcon it.)

Sure once its done feel free to, all due credit of course. I wanna keep all this stuff open to anyone who wants it.

Its been awhile, still any takers?

Since there is demand for these and people do want to use them for several mods, any help would be appreciated =<

/]rchon;11045953 said:
I would happily take requests if anyone finished up some of these other ones, I can only model myself.

So it would be kinda pointless if no one ever finishes them up :p

i was looking for some1 to do this unit

Its quiet cool, it was used in WW2 on DDay and many other battles, its an american blimp that they placed high in the air with a cable running down to the ground, so if any german plane flew underneath it would be destroyed, if you could do this have a rope hanging to the ground. It seems like a weird unit which seems to be wat you like

If you did this id be happy to skin it for you as longas you gave it to me in nif. the animations would just use the airship ones from civ

Thank you again so much The Coyote, for bringing these creations to life. You've been a great help to the community and this project =D

/]rchons steampunk Cloud Destroyer / Airship* finished and now ready for in game use.

3500 vertices, 2300 triangles
* shader and non shader (stripified) version,
* 256 texture, 128 gloss, 256*128 damage texture (from final frontier)
* 4 different base texture included, standard is based on /]rchons concept,
* second, darker gloss also included

uses included alterated gunship animation

DB: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=21414

Ciao
The Coyote

* it seems i renamed the cloud destroyer ;)

Top Bottom