Succession game anyone?

wouldn't no tech brokering be enough, coupled with a "don't abuse tech extortion" house rule?

I'd also recommend no acheron, the AI sometimes suicides whole armies aganst him making the game too easy.

Agree with no acheron - id also suggest wildlands, blessings of amatheon and living world.
What about NTB, but we can never recieve techs, only gift them (to vassals or friends)? That's how I normally play.
That's 1.5 for each mod, what do you think gekko?

I'm fine with luchuirp/svartalfar/sheaim - id only do the sidar if its eitb (so we can play shekinah :)), but again I don't mind.

Agree with builderish map - maybe erebuscontinent/large and then reroll (with someone checking for nearby civs)? (I don't normally reroll. but I don't like starts where they're on top of you)

Maybe sheaim might make a good variant, or dovellio with no entering borders until T150?
Immortal/rising or straight immortal? Fine either way.

If we end up with MNAI, can you install it alongside eitb?

I'm fine with either mod, I'll be lurking anyway so... but if you need my vote it goes to MNAI, although eitb v10 will be sweet once it comes out ;)

wanna try World of Erebus? it's similar to erebuscontinent but simulates a planet instead. pretty good with MNAI if people are interested in some naval action ( we tried it with master of mana but it didn't work out as the AI would not sail across the continents :( )

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=451855

I forgot about this. Do I still have a spot and when is it starting and I am trying this map :)

You have a slot, we're not sure if/when its staring ;)
I'd prefer not to use the map you suggested, as even with the AI boosts they still fall flat on their faces at naval combat.

What civ/settings do you want Ryan?

end of winter , raging barbs, last days... Im joking I am fine with anything really and I could vote random.

I could play an end of winter with Eloim.

Another idea: Amurite roleplay, where we have to make 1 archmage for each mana school and get a Tower victory. Archmages are named after Kylorin's students... e.g. our water mage is Trenton Majosi, mind is Perpentach, etc.

We can do it with Amurites, using 4 archmage/4 lich/4 druid/4 high priest/govannon/Hemah or Gibbon.

Sounds fun (but hard!), that's only 18 schools though (there are 19 in ffh2 IIRC).
My main gripe is that's likely not going to happen while the game is undecided, and well just end up milking it
Why not just make it that we've got to own every type of mana node? (And then get govvanon with each one?)

What about a sheaim AW game, where we have to destroy the world?

I don't particularly mind, I just want to get this off the ground.

I think Elohim sounds fun. Also I would like to try the puppet mechanics.

Ok to get this moving:
Civ=elohim
Speed=normal
map=erebuscontinent
size=standard/low sea/high cohesion
wrap=none

Settings:
No acheron
No tech trading (to be decided)
Wildlands
blessing of amatheon
eitb v9 (we'll vote for this)

Roleplay =AW, versus evil
Difficulty = emperor

All settings up for debate, just trying to move this aloong.

I will play, if you don't mind having someone who is stool learning. Are we going to wait for 2.4.2?

My vote is for MNAI over EITB. All other settings are fine with me, are we going to pick only evil AIs?

If we do it should be random by alignment rather then picking ourselves.

Learning is fine.

I'm downloading mnai tonight/tomorrow, as I presume it will be the consensus.

Aside from MNAI, I would like to turn on all unique features...mostly for ice mana and Brigit.

Top Bottom