• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Suggestions for books/articles on green syndicalism?

Angst

Rambling and inconsistent
I'm well aware of the usual suspects on anarchism that lead to syndicalism, Bakunin and such. But do anyone know of writings on green syndicalism in particular? I know that it's a niche part of a relatively niche ideology (anarchism usually draws in more attention), but I have been looking for books and may as well start asking somewhere.

For those unaware of green syndicalism, but acquainted with syndicalism, green syndicalism is a syndicalist movement that believes syndicalism is the most effective solution to the climate crisis and due to the weight of the issue has environmentalism as a core tenet on the same level of the syndicalist societal structure. I'm mentioning this since I know some in here have read syndicalist texts and that these texts may not "be" green syndicalist, but have emphasized environmental issues.

Also, this is not a thread about whether syndicalism is viable, moral, unfeasible, evil, etc. I have reasons for looking this up that goes beyond practical application.

Top Bottom