Sukritact's Civarium

Dear Sukritact,

I just wanted to post to say I'm a huge fan of your work. Not that it is a competition, but I would certainly argue that your modifications are the best available for CIV 6. Some, I would argue, are superior (in terms of authenticity, design and editing) to that offered by Firaxis. Personal favourites of mine are Hadrian, Vercingetorix (I really love), Better Great Person, Resources, Policy Manager and Al-Hasan. I have actually played more hours (320) as Al-Hasan than any other leader in the game. So a big thank you for seriously enhancing my game experience!

Similar to Iceman above, I want to thank you for producing such sterling content.
I've found a bug with Ethiopia's Zara Yaqob: I've earned a Golden Era and chosen the bonus that gives me gold/faith purchasable civilian units with a 30% discount. The next era, I've chosen something else and lose that ability, however, I also lose the civ's main ability Solomonic Dynasty, which prevents me purchasing civilian units with faith altogether.

Looking forward to seeing any new mods you create in future.

That is a known bug with civ, not the mod: the game can't track if you're getting an ability from two sources, so if you lose one of those bonuses, you lose all of them.

Hello
Unfortunately, the following modes do not work on the latest build 341: (((
Sukritact's Trisong Detsen
Sukritact's Bayinnaung (Burma)
Sukritact's Italy -ALL
Sukritact's Ezana (Ethiopia)
Sukritact's Ethiopia: Zara Yaqob

they are simply turned off and the inscription is incompatible :((((

You are very much asked to upgrade. Is there any hope to see your AMAZING MODS compatible with the latest build of the game

Are you sure about that? 'cause I have a game with the steam build of Bayinnaung running right now.

is swahili animated or no?

Dear Sukritact. I know that you must be busy, but I just want to say that I have some ideas that I want to be implemented in Civ 6. In this text, you will find an idea for a Pontic Civilization. If you could make it, I would be forever thankful. :)

Mithridates VI of the Pontic Empire

Leader Ability: Ephesian Vespers
After declaring a War, Enemy Cities within 6 Tiles of a Pontic City immediately lose 2 Population,
and Enemy Cities that have 2 Population or less immediately become Pontic Cities.
Enemy Cities lose -2 Loyalty for every Pontic Military Land Unit within three Tiles (caps at -12).

Civilization Ability: Pontic Alps
International Trade Routes provide +2 Gold for every Improved Bonus Resource, +2 Food for every Improved Luxury Resource,
and +1 Science for every Improved Strategic Resource in the City to both Cities.

Unique Unit: Chalkaspides
Pontic Unique Classical Era Anti-Cavalry Unit.
Starts with a Free Promotion. +50% Experience from Battles they initiate.

Production Cost: 65

Gold Cost: 260

Gold Maintenance: 1

Movement Points: 2

Melee Strength: 28

Unique Infrastructure: Ypógeia Póli
Pontic Unique Improvement unlocked with Masonry.
Must be built on Desert or Desert Hills.

+2 Food

+1 Production

+1 Gold

+1 Food for every two adjacent Ypógeia Póli,

increasing to +1 Food for every adjacent Ypógeia Póli (with Buttress).

+1 Production and +1 Gold (with Rapid Deployment).

Leader Agenda: Poison King
Will try to conquer as many Cities as he can, and likes those who refrain from doing so.
Dislikes those who have conquered Cities that he wanted to conquer.

Greeting: Ah, welcome. I did not see you as I was working on my latest… experiment.
I am Mithridates VI, King of Pontus.

Agenda Approval: You are wise to not cross your interests with mine.
We wouldn’t want anyone of us to lose our lives in a pointless conflict.

Agenda Disapproval: You are continuously playing a dangerous game with death.
Let me warn you about this. Those who play the game, suffer greatly if they lose.

Attacked: Hah! So, you finally decide to show yourself as you truly are.
A pitiful serpent that strikes at those weaker, but cowers when resistance is shown against it.

Declares War on You: Maggots only host themselves in corpses.
There are many of them in your empire, which shows that the corpse… must be taken care of.

Defeated: So this is how my reign and kingdom end.
Bituitus, please give me the honor of not dying humiliated.

That Espesian Vespers sounds extremely OP,
Although there is only 1 way to find out for sure!

That Espesian Vespers sounds extremely OP,
Although there is only 1 way to find out for sure!
Hey, danguru, could you tell me your strategy for Pontus, and how you would rate it? Thanks. :)

Hey, danguru, could you tell me your strategy for Pontus, and how you would rate it? Thanks. :)

I would play a defensive game (until I become powerful) but declare war often. The Vespers would be used to wipe out cities, especially in early game. Let my opponents build cities for me!
All sounds good on paper. What could go wrong :)

Very cool new leader model!

But you may have missed a typo somewhere...
upload_2022-2-23_18-55-24.png

Top Bottom