1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Sukritact's Civarium

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Civilizations & Leaders' started by sukritact, Oct 20, 2016.

1. icemanjsg

icemanjsg Warlord

Dear Sukritact,

I just wanted to post to say I'm a huge fan of your work. Not that it is a competition, but I would certainly argue that your modifications are the best available for CIV 6. Some, I would argue, are superior (in terms of authenticity, design and editing) to that offered by Firaxis. Personal favourites of mine are Hadrian, Vercingetorix (I really love), Better Great Person, Resources, Policy Manager and Al-Hasan. I have actually played more hours (320) as Al-Hasan than any other leader in the game. So a big thank you for seriously enhancing my game experience!

2. thecraftybee

thecraftybee Warlord

Similar to Iceman above, I want to thank you for producing such sterling content.
    I've found a bug with Ethiopia's Zara Yaqob: I've earned a Golden Era and chosen the bonus that gives me gold/faith purchasable civilian units with a 30% discount. The next era, I've chosen something else and lose that ability, however, I also lose the civ's main ability Solomonic Dynasty, which prevents me purchasing civilian units with faith altogether.

Looking forward to seeing any new mods you create in future.

3. circeus

circeus Chieftain

That is a known bug with civ, not the mod: the game can't track if you're getting an ability from two sources, so if you lose one of those bonuses, you lose all of them.