Sulaco - 11/22/2006

What do you mean, not popular? Cool space ships are popular enough! :D

Bjornlo said:
I like. Always have had a softspot for spaceships. Glad to see someone else making them.

But, why does it turn sideways to fire the belly guns? And why do those hit the ground rather than forward? Is that a bombing animation? In which case I am still confused by the rotation.

Great unit.

I rotated the ship to create a "broadsides" type attack. If this ship was fighting another, it would use the laser turret to strafe the length of the enemy ship. Also, I wanted it to have a little movement instead of just hanging there.

OK, the missiles are big. However, they are rockets that need to be capable of travelling far distances to hit other ships or for reentry when it is conducting planetary bombardment. Look at some current SAM systems and ballistic missiles. They are quite large, bigger than aircraft in many cases. I don't think that large missiles are out of the question in this case.

Sweet! One of the best Spaceships ever! I love everyone of the attacks! :goodjob:

Nice unit. Now I'm looking forward to your scenario. Can you give us some more details?

Wasn't able to get on until now so... excellent unit! Everything you attempt is amazing quality, keep it up!

Top Bottom