• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Sunday's PAX talk (with summary of the info)

Wow love Carthage. Half trading half trampling people from mountains. :D

I thought she sounded alright. She reminds me of Catherine, which might be a bit too flirtatious for her, but it was still a pleasant southern German accent. She also sounds more natural than Bismark.

In my opinion Bismark sounds very good, also Maria is a very good choose for Austria.
Also what she is talking about is very funny.:lol:
Now to leaders speak in my first language so iam very happy about it.
Well done firaxis, i hope the last civ will be Sumeria:D

In my opinion Bismark sounds very good, also Maria is a very good choose for Austria.
Also what she is talking about is very funny.:lol:
Now to leaders speak in my first language so iam very happy about it.
Well done firaxis, i hope the last civ will be Sumeria:D

I can't wait to hear Poland... someday at least.. that'd be awesome, since Polish is my native tongue.

As a (low-level) German language student, hearing Maria Theresa in contrast to Bismarck really captures the strong differences in German accents. Also, the leader screens are really nice. Very excited to get my hands on this.

New Man Made Wonder Discovered!

Sunken ship + Lovers = 1.85 Billion Cash

Hey guys in the video at 1:34:18 when you look at the capital of Atilla's Court you see one pointy looking building near the harbor. I think it looks like another wonder: CN Tower.

If you watch the video, it's just the normal "terrain flying around the map" when you move the screen glitch, in this case mountains, that's been in there since launch. Unfortunate Firaxis didn't fix some of these visual bugs (the textures also took forever to load, even on what I'd imagine was a great comp).

Top Bottom