SuperCiv mod: addition of different civilizations

ok boys and girls, i have a lot of work....

well, my priority will be:
1) understand what are the changes that the patch implies
2) try to find a good place to put the mod in one entire file (will PM Thunderfall)
3) update civs already in
4) add other civs (the olders, the faster, sorry for the later ones)
5) update my mods (sounds and Leaders to Bretagne and Celts)
6) play a game

about leaderheads mod, i'm sorry but:

As there is an Israel civ, and for personnal reason, i don't want Hitler to be included in my mod, but i may PM Llotyhy a step-by-step file for people who want leaders-mod to be include. However, as it is now (I.E. there is Hitler in), i won't add it...period

Hey, I just wanted say this is a GREAT Mod!:goodjob: :goodjob:
I plugged in and am playing Canada against 8 Civs that were NOT in
the original! Great idea:king: Keep'm coming!! I just spent the last 4
days playing!:crazyeye: :crazyeye:

thanks a lot!!! i'm really plased that people enjoy it!!! really

some news: I posted in the first post some information for people who want their civ to be include faster (and that can help me)...

LAnkou said:
As there is an Israel civ, and for personnal reason, i don't want Hitler to be included in my mod, but i may PM Llotyhy a step-by-step file for people who want leaders-mod to be include. However, as it is now (I.E. there is Hitler in), i won't add it...period

Regrettable, but certainly understandable from a personal standpoint. It seems there is work going on right now for a mod combining utility anyway, so this may eventually end up being a moot point anyway.

(That'll be nice anyway, as there are some other mods out there that look nice, but since yours is my favorite, it "wins" for now. :))

I want Buffalo :p And not the city(only Canadians would know what I mean)

As soon as thunderfall explain me how to get enough room on cfc to get 1 update file...

Besides that, all civ won't get their place now, i'm looking on the level of advancement (if the modder speak about some evolutions quickly, i may wait)

The hardest thing to me is updating civ... that's why i focuse on the existing one for the moment, but don't worry, their will be at least 4 new civ in the next version

Korea is finished and Carthage has been updated. Just, fyi.

Just one question: How did you solve the problem of existing same city names? For an example I'm sure that Canada and Quebec mod have some same cities inside.

I'm asking this because a mod wich I created (Yugoslavia) has same city names with Serbia and Croatia mod and if you decide to put them all in Superciv mod there could be problem - conflict based on same city names.

:D I don't want anymore beta-version

what do you mean by beta-version?

alors nicois? t'es de quel quartier? ma copine habite nice nord (Cessole) (french discussion about nice and the french riviera)

I assume he was joking about always having to update... :)

Not much you can do since the game is a month old and new civs are pouring in, which is a good thing! And people are constantly making improvements on their babies.

ok, there will be v1.04 tonight (french hour) since i found a free hosting service that accept HUGE files...

for the moment, the update is:

V1.04
update to
Turks V1.1
Canada final1.3
Carthage 1.3
Celts V1.02
Bretagne V1.04
civ added:
georgia by Fabius
Pennsylvania by Fabius
Sumeria by Monkspider
abyssinians by civarmy s.1994
Czechia by BORNAparte
Serbia by Veladj
bonus:
music for william wallace of scotland

maybe one or two civ more before tonight

The mother of all MODs. Great work.

Now you need to merge with a gameplay enhancement mod. :)

i let this to other people....

by the way, i will have a problem with ireland and celts:
they both use brian boru (even the poorly animated LH i've made), should i delete Brian boru from ireland or from the celts? (i would go for ireland, since i designed the celt with some music and all...)

LAnkou said:
i let this to other people....

by the way, i will have a problem with ireland and celts:
they both use brian boru (even the poorly animated LH i've made), should i delete Brian boru from ireland or from the celts? (i would go for ireland, since i designed the celt with some music and all...)

while Brian Boru is more accurate for Ireland than the Celts, this is your mod, and you've put the work into the Boru leaderhead, complete with music and such.. so I would say you have the right idea

What about
Italy
Korea
Mayans
Poland
Polynesia
Tibet
Wales
Yugoslavia
Are they going to be in a later release? Also, do you have to include texas and pennsylvania? I find them a disruption of the "theme" of civ4.

Top Bottom