SuperCiv mod: addition of different civilizations

Working nicely now. I personally removed Pennsylvania and the ridiculous Alaska civ and altered Georgia to represent all of the confederate states. I also strongly urge the author of this mod to include a different version of Israel, the included one really is lacking. There's another one posted in this forum somewhere with the Maccabee as the UU rather than the not-so-unique war chariot. Otherwise, nice effort (thumbs up)

Make the music into a seperate -- optional -- download. It is too large.

well, i'm gonna make another version w/o music, but i would prefer "cutting" and keep the first minute of every music file, nobody needs the rest...(original music last 1minute for leaders)

and about the 50 leaders, i've already answer this but here it is again: since there is an israeli mod, and for personnal reason, i won't include Hitler in my mod, however, i imagine the merging quite simple...(3 xml files to modify, plus the art) so people can do it themselves

for the Israeli civ, i'm gonna use the work of both mod and merge them i think

that would be an idea...
but i need to check if there are others leaders that i can't add (for personnal reason, this time, Mussolini would be a no way too, but don't ask me why, Staline is OK, period, no debate about this)
others people interrested by this?

LAnkou said:
that would be an idea...
but i need to check if there are others leaders that i can't add (for personnal reason, this time, Mussolini would be a no way too, but don't ask me why, Staline is OK, period, no debate about this)

I don't think you can just rip that mod apart and add in the leaders you like/dislike. You'd have to ask the mod creator.

Personally I find Hitler an important addition. Sure he's no hero, but neither is Mao or Genghis Kahn. And what better opponent to have in a WWI clash scenario with FDR and Winston Churchill?

Although, I don't think anything I say will sway you, because for some reason a lot of people are still treating this generation as if it was born 50 years ago. It upsets me.

LAnkou said:
that would be an idea...

Count me in, I'd be interested. With or without Hitler or Mussolini.

sorry Jecrell, but Hitler and Mussolini are a no way for me and my family, there won't be more discussion about it
i'll ask Llotyhy but it will be without them, or it won't be...
period, end of the discussion

Another great job L'Ankou. Looks like there will be a 1.05 soon since CivArmy just made a ton of skinned 3d LHs.... :)

SCarton said:
I'm getting a CRC mismatch in that file...anyone else?

I realized that I never posted again to say that the download worked fine when I downloaded it again. A little late now, but perhaps still worth mentioning. :)

Where do I put this? I downloaded version 1.04 and got an rar file. I put in the mods folder but it doesn't work. Do I have to download earlier versions?

James

Top Bottom