TCIT- Friday 6th July 1300 BST (GMT +1)

Not really, I think Joe did great, instructions were solid and he excelled in own strategy and improvization.

If requested, I will ask Thunderfall if the database records the times of votes.

I am requesting it.

I am totally flabbergasted that the designated player did not have sense enough to wait for this poll to conclude. His haste in playing the turn compounded his earlier mistake of opening the save and moving a unit without then resaving. It is crap like this that results in the low participation rate you have in the democracy games.

Request sent -- no results promised, it depends on what the database stores.

The timing has been explained. Each of us has our own threshold dividing malicious acts from unfortunate circumstances. Would the outrage be as much if those last 2 votes post-play (we assume) had resulted in 5 yes, 7 no?

If the longbowman had killed the Boyan Chargers, it would affect us, but the German elephant countered.

I have put the unit types in front of the names of units to avoid confusion
:thanx:

Turn 1
The Boyan Charger(keshik) dies to elephant
Pillagers destroy road between Cologne and Berlin
Wasn't there supposed to be a "screen" to prevent any units from attacking the Keshik? Or did we change our minds on that one? And also, why are we pillaging roads. Aren't we going to need them at some point?

Wasn't there supposed to be a "screen" to prevent any units from attacking the Keshik? Or did we change our minds on that one? And also, why are we pillaging roads. Aren't we going to need them at some point?

The Keshik moved two squares, but the screen units could only move one. They were available to take revenge, but the elephant had full strength.

The pillaging was to try to disconnect resources.

Top Bottom