Team AMAZON Pitboss II(via Hamachi)

I can't find BTS, so my turns may skip until I get a technical issue resolved through steam.

Good luck with that. I've had some not so positive journeys to the steam technical department. Ahhh, the power of steam.

I got someone to check the Pitboss CPU, it was doing an update or something. I was able to get connected to the host from my location just fine a few minutes ago so it should be fine now:).

It's still timing out. And it seems no one else was able to log in and the turn will roll over. I guess we'll have to do a reload on Monday or whenever Sommer can.

For some strange reason it logs into Pitboss II (5.168.217.195:2057) just fine but it times out on the other one (5.168.217.195), which will need a reload since the turn rolled over. I think I'll pause the other one since so many people didn't take their turn yet. Just unpause it, take your turn and pause it again.

I now have access so I can play the turns here and in the MTDG.

For some strange reason it logs into Pitboss II (5.168.217.195:2057) just fine but it times out on the other one (5.168.217.195), which will need a reload since the turn rolled over. I think I'll pause the other one since so many people didn't take their turn yet. Just unpause it, take your turn and pause it again.

I have the same problem :(

Some update that wanted a restart crashed everything.:rolleyes:... Anyway both games are back up. I restarted the current turn for one and went back a turn for the other that rolled over... enjoy.:)

Thanks Sommer.

Some update that wanted a restart crashed everything.:rolleyes:... Anyway both games are back up. I restarted the current turn for one and went back a turn for the other that rolled over... enjoy.:)

@remake20
why you connect in the first Pitboss in my place? We switched the games, you took the second and I took the first, was not this the deal? :confused:

It was, but I lost access to BTS for a while and couldn't play my turns.

@remake20
why you connect in the first Pitboss in my place? We switched the games, you took the second and I took the first, was not this the deal? :confused:
I don't think remake20 connected to your game IlBrago. I think when I was trying to get the game back up I connected the wrong uploader to the first game, so the Pitboss scrambled the players around. It seemed like this happened with the other game as well, where everyone's team got assigned to a different player... you can see it on Civstats, but I don't think it affects the game at all... it's wierd though.

oh :), ok, thank you Sommerswerd

I will need a sub from the 19th to the 24th.

I will need a sub from the 19th to the 24th.

Are you in any games which I am not in? I'd be willing to sub for you in those.

No. And BTW, I'm on a little island, does anyone else have the same situation?

No. And BTW, I'm on a little island, does anyone else have the same situation?

In the team Pitboss? I'm pretty sure most if not all of us are on our own islands.

I can't connect, there are no errors with hamachi, everyone is green and no caution signs. The game just times out.

Top Bottom