Team Pitboss Game

Yeah, I was beginning to wonder if you ever sleep, Cal :( Take care of yourself, it is just a game.

These days I don't sleep much at all. But I'm okay, so don't worry. I do sleep, but irregularly. With some time, things will be perfectly okay. :)

Good game, and we will miss you, Arki :( And you will never get the promised in-game donations for pausing and repausing for me :(

Regent, thank you for helping us and dying with honor again :goodjob:

So Regentman is the Sean Bean of Team pitboss.

LOL - You mean playing likes of the Lord Eddard Stark? But yeah, it has been becoming a pattern - I will better not ask Regent to sub when I go for vacation, would rather see my civ alive when I am back ;)

Server issues. My screen won't go past the "finishing" bar. When I first logged in, it told me I connected to a peer, but didn't provide the peer's name like usual. It's almost as if someone logged in to the civ selection screen, but didn't choose a civ and then left the game running. I will try again later.

I am reloading the game, but need to wait for RB turnplayer to finish what he's doing to fire up both games again. Just as an FYI that the game is unconnectable atm.

I see the game is back up, but I am at work and so will not be able to get my turn in before the 20 hour mark. Sorry Slaze! Will do as soon as I get home.

I see the game is back up, but I am at work and so will not be able to get my turn in before the 20 hour mark. Sorry Slaze! Will do as soon as I get home.

Do you need a pause? It's my fault that the game was down so long because I fell asleep while waiting for the RB turnplayer to finish in the ISDG.

Do you need a pause? It's my fault that the game was down so long because I fell asleep while waiting for the RB turnplayer to finish in the ISDG.

I think no need to pause yet, dratboy will just not manage to play within his first 20h, but he will play this afternoon. So it is up to Slaze now (nobody else is affected), if Slaze can play this evening, we are OK.

The game should be back up now. I reloaded from cav scouts autosave - but I guess cav was kicked while doing his turn anyways. Monitor the server thread in the main forum for any updates if the game goes down again.

There was an out of sync error for some reason. I have reloaded the game from the dratboy autosave :)

For some reason it seems that I cannot connect to the game. I just get message "Failed to join game..." about immediately when I try to connect. Any thoughts what could cause this? I don't seem to have any other network problems on my end.

Top Bottom