Tech Icon Makers Challenge, April 2006

Spacer One said:
If there are 2 catagories, we should be able to enter both...I already do 2 Icons(usually)...1 that is basic and "fits the firaxis style" like the one I entered...and an "Artistic" alt version(check the Zip of my icon)...

I already had mixed feelings on which to enter, and having 2 catagories would solve my dilema...
I agree with what I bolded. Let's keep entering them and give awards for these two sets of skills. It'd be a shame not to recognise these talents as stand alone skills, but they do indeed cross over sometimes. So we should enter both if we think it's appropriate and I reckon it should be up to the entrant to state which category they are going for.

So we have one which involves research and one artistic? That's more complicated for me the Challenge runner...maybe...I want to hear more disscussion on it.

IMO thats getting a little to complex, just keep it simple. one category I think is just fine, lets not get to carried away with this.....

LOL, I didnt think anyone would catch that, but yeah I think it should only be 1 catagory. I have been watching too much movies on TV, I watched that movie last weekend.

I think this is all fair enough that you say. Let's just shut up and vote! EDIT: At the appropriate time of course. :D

Top Bottom