1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 1 - Chief Justice Elections

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy IV' started by GenMarshall, Dec 27, 2003.

?

Who will wear the Poofy Wig

Poll closed Dec 31, 2003.
  1. Ravensfire

19 vote(s)
    48.7%
  2. Cyc

20 vote(s)
    51.3%
  3. Abstain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

DZ, the CoS legislation was ratified almost 12 hours ago. :) That would be Section Y of the CoS.

I say we go with 7 and allow 24hrs for any declining.

2. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

Then to eliminate confusion, let me reiterate my initial suggestion: ;)

Sound good, everyone?

3. FortyJ

FortyJ Chieftain

It seems to me that the nominations are not in dispute, nor are the acceptances, but rather only the elections themselves. Therefore, it seems logical and just that any new election for the judicial branch include all candidates from the original elections.

4. ybbor

ybbor Will not change his avata

just split the term, CYC, you take the first half, ravensfire, you take the second! that way it's all even it's all fair, or one of you take the first term, the other the second

5. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Warlord Super Moderator

Pre-election thread posted. I will consider all candidates to be in this race unless they post otherwise. Though it still isn't fully legal, I am resigned to the fact that we must find some way to resolve this election and that this is the method that the general consensus agrees to. Hopefully nothing like this arises again; I will make sure that the Election Office posts the correct nomination threads next time around, and I will try to help it show more organization to avoid confusing situations.