Term 1 - Nominations for President

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
These are the powers and traditional duties of the Executive branch:

The Leader of the Executive Branch is the President.
The Deputy of the Presidency is the Vice President.
The Vice President assumes all powers and responsibilities of the Presidency during the absence of the President.
May initiate Administrative, Legislative, Mobilization and Spot Council Votes.
Casts a tie-breaking vote in Council Votes.
Organizes decisions on what to do with Great Leaders.
Organizes worker activities.
Has veto power over Legislative Council Votes (votes on Standards).
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for departments when these have not been set by a department.
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for items and activities that have not been defined as a task of an individual department or leader.

The President is also at the top of the Chain of Command, and so will be responsible for playing the game whenever available.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

I nominate Zorven.
Tried to get him to do it last time, but he declined. I still think he's up to the job :)

I will nominate Chieftess.

~begins to cross his fingers in hopes CT will rejoin the ranks of the DG~

What, no one is seconing CG :rolleyes:

Ill accept my nomination

i second rik Meleet

though is there any point in ....nthing people who have already accepted, im not sure

I'll post my approval for zorven, CG, and of course Rik Meleet. But please, not Chieftess. She hasn't posted in the Demogame forum in months. We have no idea what's on her mind these days or how much time she can devote to the game.

I strongly support Rik for President! Go RM!

-- Ravensfire

I also fervently support Rik for this even though he turned down the last nomination. ;)

Elect Rik

When do you plan on holding the Creation Day Chat? Can you please be specific with a day, date, and time (in GMT plus whatever)?

Originally posted by TerminalMan90
What are the best two reasons why we should vote to have you as our President and have you as the DP?
The main 2 reasons you should vote for me are:

1) I have proven myself in DG3 to be a dedicated turnchat attendee. During the precidency of especially Ravensfire and Bootstoots I attended (nearly) all trunchats and always assisted the DP during the chats. I always pointed out to the DP facts and instructions that were on the virge of being forgotten. I performed the September 11th turnchat to everybody's satisfaction. Thus I have proven to possess the dedication and skill to hold a proper turnchat.

2) I am very precise. Both in calculations as in motivating people. Without my dedication Gorina wouldn't have got the Universal Suffrage and would not get the Camelot award. I pointed out that bombing the Babylonian Oil would suffice in preventing a Babylonian tank-invasion when many civs decided to sneak attack us. The buildqueues I created as Governor of Esquiline province were always smart, sensible and correct. And clear. I took a lot of time to write a nicely readable buildqueue. With me as your president it will always be clear what direction we are going in.

example:

Originally posted by Cyc When do you plan on holding the Creation Day Chat? Can you please be specific with a day, date, and time (in GMT plus whatever)?

My proposals for the Creation Day chat are :
* Friday Januari 2nd around 22:00 RMT or later (22:00 RMT = 21:00 GMT = 16:00 New York Time).
* Saturday Januari 3rd around 10:00 RMT = 09:00 GMT = 04:00 NYT.
* Sunday Januari 4th around 22:00 or 24:00 RMT = 21:00 or 23:00 GMT = 16:00 or 18:00 NYT.
* Monday Januari 5th 19:00 RMT = 18:00 GMT = 13:00 NYT.
* Tuesday Januari 6th 01:00 RMT = 00:00 GMT = 19:00 NYT.

Edit: I have withdrawn my withdrawal and going to run. I am only going to focus my energies to the Ministry of Defense. I am only looking in the VP possition this term

Top Bottom