Term 1 Science Thread: Insert Joke Here

Minister Rik Meleet,

We now have a MP in our capital and it has come to my attention that we can decrease luxery spending without suffering the repercussions of a riot.

I have already posted a formal request in the Domestic Ministry's thread to decrease luxery spending to 0% and to increase science spending to 100% this would allow us to finish Polytheism in 17 turns instead of the current 19. I ask for the Science department's support for my proposal, as I'm most certain it would be in your best interests.

I would like to propose to Science Department to make a poll of next 3 most wanted techs. Because researching Monarchy always takes long we should decide what techs we want most so we can trade for them. I think Science Department would like to trade our valuable Polytheism to get few more techs and it is now good time to make a poll and decide what do we want most.

invy said:
I would like to propose to Science Department to make a poll of next 3 most wanted techs. Because researching Monarchy always takes long we should decide what techs we want most so we can trade for them. I think Science Department would like to trade our valuable Polytheism to get few more techs and it is now good time to make a poll and decide what do we want most.
I'll leave that up to the new science department.

invy said:
will do if i get elected invy

hope so :)
i don't like this what happens now. Everyone is sleeping and waiting new term. God knows when is next turnchat :mad:

The Justicial Branch is still open.... :mischief:

Top Bottom