Term 2- Nominations for Designated Players

RoboPig

Deity
The Designated Player is the Citizen that carries out the instructions posted by the elected officials in the Game Session Instruction Thread. If an official does not post instructions, the Designated Player has complete control of that official’s area of responsibility. The Designated Player is selected in sequence from the Designated Player Pool

If nominated, please accept or decline
You may nominate yourself
Nominations shall close at 4:00 PM GMT on Jan. 27th

I nominate myself for the Designated Player Pool (and naturally accept the nomination).

I nominate the following:

CivGeneral
Furiey
Chieftess
*Grey Fox
*Falcon02
*ChiefPaco

*I really don't expect them to accept... or even know they've been nominated. These are more honorary ;).

I will accept.

I would like to nominate, in no particular order, :

Whomp
Tubby Rower
Admiral Kutzov
DaveShack
Daghdha
Beorn-eL-Feared
Pentium
fe3333au
Ravensfire
donsig
Cyc

Of course, I'll accept the nomination.

I accept as long as being a DP doesn't disallow me from the other nomination (Governor of BW).

btw, some of DS's list doesn't have [civ4] yet. So I doubt all of thoe nominations will be accepted. :lol:

Well, I would like to accept :)

thanks for the nomination Strider, but unfortunately I must decline. I have difficulties running Civ 4 with anything that would allow me to create a log and if we use the mod that allows autolog with No Cheat I am unlikely to be able to load the game at all. Add in the fact that I can see floodplains in the fog (and I mean in totally black unexplored land as well) I just daren't play and risk scrolling to an unexplored region, seeing floodplains and knowing where our ships should explore. Maybe with the next patch, or with a new computer (I live in hope anyway).

Thank you, DaveShack, for the nomination, but I must respectfully Decline. Yup, I still am without a copy of [civ4].

Thanks for the nod DaveShack but I'll decline this nomination. Maybe after the Iroqi war is over I'll have time. ;)

Top Bottom