Term 3- Domestic Consulate

greekguy

Missed the Boat
Welcome to the new Domestic office! This should be an exciting month for our great nation and the Domestic Consul will be in the thick of the action. If you want to apply for Deputy please PM me, telling me why you want to be deputy. Anyone else who wants to volunteer is welcome to do so as well. I'll try my best to update this page with current discussions and polls.

Domestic Consul: greekguy
Deputy: still waiting for a PM...

Current Disscussions:
Domestic T3 D2- Settling settler(s)
Domestic T3 D4- Splitting up our Provinces
Domestic T3 D5- Should we start the madness?

Current Polls:
Domestic T3 P3- Splitting up our Provinces

Old Polls and Discussions:
Domestic T3 P2- When to revolt to Republic?
Domestic T3 D3- When to revolt to Republic?
Domestic T3 D1- New Province Boundaries
Domestic T3 P1- New Province Boundaries

Term 2 Thread

Thanks for calling my attention to this. A thread is now up.

I would like to encourage all citizens to vote on this very important poll. If this poll passes we will have a second province (and second governor) for our great nation. This would lighten the load on our Governor of Fanashire and make things easier, both for logistics and micromangement. Thus, I urge all citizens to vote YES on this poll.
Thank You,

Your Domestic Consul, greekguy

Consul,

We will soon be attacking India for the second (and final) time. A priority in the war is to secure Gem Mountain, which appears to form a natural chokepoint from the rest of the world. The Indian city of Bengal is located there. Because that city is small it will probably self-destruct when we take it.

Would it be possibly for you to direct that a settler be ready to form a new city at a strategic location by Gem Mountain when our troops take Bengal (and Jaipur)? That would help block the world's access to our territory.

Thanks!

@Bertie: that shouldn't be a problem. Considering that it will add another luxury and our governor is settler-happy a city will be built promptly after Bengal is destroyed.

New important poll up everyone. Please vote Here

Consul greekguy

I notice that in our coming war with the Indians there are several Indian cities in the North that may raze, there are also instructions to raze 2 French cities on good land in the same region. Leaving this open land will cause the other Civs to rush in with their Settlers - and that land is ours! Please consider instructing the next Settlers to follow our forces to enable us to fill the gaps asap.

Thank You

Sure, i'll adjust my settler settlings when i post my instructions later today (in a couple hours).

I think it is time to start the discussion on having more provinces. The large size provinces we currently have would be a burden on the governors. The best result would be if the process of changing the provincial borders can be completed prior to term 4 elections, which is only a few days away.

No problem DS, i'll put up a thread tonight or tomorrow.

... and the Domestic Consul has a new discussion. Please participate.

New discussion up please participate. Discuss Here

EDIT: 400 post. :dance: :dance: :bounce:

alright everyone, it's been a fun term. i hope i did a lot of good for our country and will miss this office a lot. but don't worry. i'll just be across the hall plotting the downfall of our rivals. good luck next term Ulyaoth.

Top Bottom