Term 5 - Nominations for President

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
These are the powers and traditional duties of the Executive branch:

The Leader of the Executive Branch is the President.
The Deputy of the Presidency is the Vice President.
The Vice President assumes all powers and responsibilities of the Presidency during the absence of the President.
May initiate Administrative, Legislative, Mobilization and Spot Council Votes.
Casts a tie-breaking vote in Council Votes.
Organizes decisions on what to do with Great Leaders.
Organizes worker activities.
Has veto power over Legislative Council Votes (votes on Standards).
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for departments when these have not been set by a department.
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for items and activities that have not been defined as a task of an individual department or leader.

The President is also at the top of the Chain of Command, and so will be responsible for playing the game whenever available.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

I would like to nominate Chieftess for this possition

I decline (I would rather not have a second term; not that I dislike the job, but I'd rather let somebody else take the job for next term). I will, however, second Chieftess, my biggest worker critic (though tao takes a close second). ;)

Unfortunately, I already accepted the military advisor... Unless I get overwhelming support (and nagging. :p) for president, I'll decline for now, since the new rules allow only 1 nomination.

I would like to nominate, in no particular order,

• Cyc
  • donsig
  • Zorven
  • Rik Meleet
  • Noldodan
  • FortyJ
  • Octavian X

Hopefully we'll have at least two who accept. Also I wonder what the constitutional procedure is if we end up with no candidates :eek:

Or I will run for office. And do as I well please. Not listening to any advice or instructions I don't like. And schedule all turnchats according to German Summer Time.

And you don't want that to happen! :D :D :D

Originally posted by Chieftess
I'll decline for now, since the new rules allow only 1 nomination.

Actually CT, that law was only a temporary measure, and became void after Term 3. So you can run for both positions. In fact... I 4th CT!

PS: Dave, I'm flattered that anyone would nominate me for President, even as part of a list, but I simply won't have the time to do it until the summer.

EDIT: I didn't see that law until just now. Dang. That makes me look quite the idiot. Anyway, I 4th CT in the hopes that she accepts her nomination for President.

Actually Noldodan, we passed that law permanently this last week.

Also, I decline my nomination.

Originally posted by DaveShack
What's this thing with nominating yourself and declining? :confused:

To let people know that I will not be running this Term, I have posted this in some offices that do not have any clear candidates yet to prevent myself from being nominated in them. I have no time to run, but I will want to run if I am nominated, so im posting this message.

Top Bottom