Term 5 President's Thread

I am playing greek guy right now...daveshack and sweet, also...so i am full.

are we gonna get a gg spoiler?

i *can* take on another game ive only got 18 player, civivor, civivor warlord,cdz, 32 player, vs RM, vs grs, vs mauer, vs ynnek, vs whomp +tubs, vs bash brothers, vs darkness and matrix, rebel pub. think thats it- i guess the one i had with george ended :)

yeah i will post some spoilers soon.

PM George he has been around in the demo game and he covered for me in pitboss.

Turn 83 800BC

In Aloha Today
We win our first battle!

Cities
Aloha(5) - Library in 2, Growth Stagnant
Hello(4) - Barracks finished, Axeman in 4, Growth in 6
Hej(3) - BArracks in 7, Growth in 6

Workers
Plumber - Pasture in 2
Builder - Starts road, finished in 2
Brick Layer - Finishes road

Sirians Eyes enters Innovian Lands and we see our first foreign city.

Spearman takes on Barb warrior. He makes heavy work of a 99.3% battle. He does win and gain 1XP. The people demanding military protection means we lose the scientist for a couple of turns but i did want to risk losing improvements.

We will have an axe soon that we can send out barb hunting.
Apart from the barracks there is nothing to give us a clue about Innovian techs.

Metal Casting in 2
Research 100% 117g, -4gpt

I'll send you my latest save again. I don't remember getting a save since I sent you my last one. And with all my personal problems I didn't pester you about it, but now I have time. With my elimination from the 18-player game (thanks Robi), the game with BCLG that hasn't been played in 2 months is the only game I'm in. So if anyone wants to play, just PM me.

Yep George im quite willing to carry on playing, just i sent you a couple of e-mails (musta got lost or something) and as you said with your personal problems i didnt want it to seem like i was badgering you over something as trivial as a game of civ4 :D

Turn 84 775BC

In Aloha Today
Sirians Eyes enters Ploughland

Cities
Aloha(5) - Library in 1, Growth Stagant
Hello(4) - Axeman in 2, Growth Negative
Hej(3) - Barracks in 6, Growth in 3

Workers
Plumber - Finishes Pasture
Builder - Finishes Road
Brick Layer - Moves 1E

Sirians Eyes goes into Ploughland. We can see in the surrounds there is 1 Hamlet, 1 Cottage and 1 Farm on the flood plain tiles along with the copper. There is also a road heading SW which i'm planning to take.

Having a look at at Loco and Innovia through the diplomacy screen, they both still are running Slavery along with the default civics. Loco has 4 cities and Innovia 3.

Metal Casting in 1 (finally:) )
Research 100%, 113g -4gpt

Hello tiles moved around to give axe quicker. Also should we send the spear or axe out to patrol the borders.

whats after MC....

that better be a permanent stepping out of lurking :)

tech sounds good. BC hello has to since Aloha has forge and Collolous.

Well Hej could also which was why i was checking, we need to firmly decide on a city place next, we dont have the workforce to be cutting a load of jungle yet

consider it broken..now start posting...:)

I think Hej needs to grow a bit more however...if the city is going to be closer to Hej than hello then the settler should be built there.

Lets build the settler in Hello, it could gain to stop growing for a bit, while we want Hej to keep growing

Our score should make a big jump next turn alerting the other teams we researched a big tech...

Also do we have any plans to get a religion?

Lets just go take a holy city :mischief:

BCLG100 said:
Are we going to have hello build the next settler?

Correct. Also will build an axe and settler in Hej.

Top Bottom