• CivGeneral

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Nobody

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, to both candidates, are you going to encourage the building of a navy, currently we do not have one ship. I don't feel that we are threatened at sea, but if we are attacked, the most logical attatck against us would be to ship a bunch of troops to our peninsula and take BW and MG, and with the peninsula in hand push out into the continent's mainland. I don't know if the AI strategizes like that, but I just don't want to see Licentia in ruins.

So, if you are elected are you pro-navy production?

I just prefer CivGeneral's style over Nobody's. The things Nobody writes seem to be less well-considered, particularily in their long-term effects. In that way, the mafia image seems right at home -- shoot off an answer first, then think what might result from it. Just my opinion of course...

Thats a half truth..... Just look at some of my work anyway daveshack so far the coolest person to openly defie me. rest assured the boys at labour camp zoi are preparing your room for you.

anyway my brave opponent gave a much more adqute response to the naval question. I will look into it and reply in about 5 minutes.

*:crazyeye: bounces off walls:crazyeye: *

RE: nobody.."Empire of the Sun "

Well, to both candidates, are you going to encourage the building of a navy, currently we do not have one ship. I don't feel that we are threatened at sea, but if we are attacked, the most logical attack against us would be to ship a bunch of troops to our peninsula and take BW and MG, and with the peninsula in hand push out into the continent's mainland. I don't know if the AI strategies like that, but I just don't want to see Licentia in ruins.

So, if you are elected are you pro-navy production?

There is a cold war joke, that two Russian generals are sitting in Paris and one turns to the other and asks “who one the air war.” This was saying that although air combat is entertaining it really wouldn’t have a very large affect on the outcome of the war. Now this may or may not be true for 20th century European warfare but it can similarly be applied to civ4 naval warfare. Any wars we get involved with in the near future will be won or lost on the ground. There is no point have 100 hammers worth of ships sitting off the coast while Boar Wallow smoulders under German fire.

That said navies are useful I would like to see us circumnavigate the world this term, trade with overseas nations and who knows maybe build an empire. If elected to office this term I will actively work with the department of defence and the council of governors too build us a small efficient navy to sail around the globe and spread word of our glorious nation. To that affect I feel we should produce at least two warships to perform this task and make further increases in navy numbers, as we need them.

To answer the question "am i pro navy" well i am, but for a limited navy. Although it is fun to have a grand armada it is more beneficial for us to put these resources towards infrastructure, economy and army.

Nobody...I am an aspiring immigrant fleeing repression (or something). However, it seems to me that our people do not have a strong sense of identity. How will you, as President (and hence a symbol of our unity) help to promote a feeling of unity?

Nobody...I am an aspiring immigrant fleeing repression (or something). However, it seems to me that our people do not have a strong sense of identity. How will you, as President (and hence a symbol of our unity) help to promote a feeling of unity?

The best way to get into the game is to have a role to play, if elected i promiss you get you personally a job

I'm not a proud person - I quite enjoy taking bribes :)
Let's see if I get voting rights in the next day or so.

Unfortunatley, due to the Alphawolf Volcano, you woun't get rights ntl after the election...

I pretty sure that was the rle that was made, right...

Vind2 said:
Could somone fill me in on this ^^^ I haven't been here that long. 11 CG 12 Nobody. Boy is this thread getting spammy.

erm basically former leading player that created a load of DL's then influenced elections with them...

I don't think that I'd want a president who bribes everyone to get elected.

Offering bribes just to have the vote for you is not a right thing to do, plus its against the rules too.

CivGeneral said:
Offering bribes just to have the vote for you is not a right thing to do, plus its against the rules too.
Pussycat. Your such a housetrained feline;) :joke:
Don't kill me.

And the Alpahwolf Volcano was there was a mountain(Alphawolf) that made the demogame fertile. The mountain was one of the main reasons the deomgame took off. But then the mountain exploded with 12-13 streams of lava(Double-Logins) and desroyed the heart of the demogame, and we had to rebuild from there.

We should classify all big things as Natural Disasters, Like Alphawolf Volcano, Hurricane Strider, FlexTri Tornado

Nobody said:
.......Sue me

Be careful, if the game is still as judicial as it was, someone might do just that:eek:

Nobody said:
.......Sue me
Nobody, I was mearly making the statement that it is wrong to go around bribing people just to win their votes. Somehow you are starting to disapoint me by starting to tread down to the mudslinging path eventhough I made a statement earlyer that it is wrong to bribe people.

As a citizen of the nation, I would like to file a ballot for...

CivGeneral

We must let rationality tempered with values guide our actions, I believe. :)
Now, at least, if theres a tie someone can make an interesting court case after whether I'm allowed to vote or not ;)

Top Bottom