Territorial Changes Within The Next Twenty-Five Years

Over the next 25 years, I think the following territorial changes will occur:

• Total voters
Azerbaijan was historically part of Persia too, until it was conquered by Russia.
Iran can unite with its old Persian brother and form a Greater Iran :D

I voted for Puerto Rico becoming independent out of hope mostly. With the way politics here are going, statehood is the likeliest option, although I don't think it could win a referendum.

I voted for Puerto Rico becoming independent out of hope mostly. With the way politics here are going, statehood is the likeliest option, although I don't think it could win a referendum.

I'm assuming the hesitation is deciding which way you guys wanna go is due to the following two facts:

1. Once you become a state, the U.S. would never let you leave
2. Once you are independent, it would be really hard to get them to annex you as a state

Right?

I'm assuming the hesitation is deciding which way you guys wanna go is due to the following two facts:

1. Once you become a state, the U.S. would never let you leave
2. Once you are independent, it would be really hard to get them to annex you as a state

Right?

It's just the fact that some people would rather die than have Puerto Rico be a state, and other people think that Puerto Rico would be devastated economically if it were independent. People with extreme points of view arguing for 50 years. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the status quo remained for 50 years more.

My heart go's out to you, I wouldn't wish statehood on my worst enemies(Israel,Russia and the NY Yankees)

But the majority of Afghans speak Persian, and its history is inextricably tied to Iran's.
Somehow I don't see how two historically clearly separate political entities are going to suddenly decide they need to integrate. In particular when one is predominately Sunni and the other Shia. That in itself is a pretty big dealbreaker here.

It's just the fact that some people would rather die than have Puerto Rico be a state, and other people think that Puerto Rico would be devastated economically if it were independent. People with extreme points of view arguing for 50 years. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the status quo remained for 50 years more.

Link to video.

:rockon:

What about Iran and Tajikistan uniting? It's like Romania/Moldova: two countries with nearly the same ethnicities, the difference is one was taken by the Soviet Union, which changed the demographics and identity on the region.
Except for the whole THEY DO NOT TOUCH EACH OTHER AT ALL part that actually might work!

What is TWIWAN?

I thought they touched :( I'm sorry.
It's cool bro I still love you

The way to cheat and unite those two long-lost lovers is to force Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan into the marriage too! Cos you know those Mussulmen LOEV having multiple wives. :groucho:

Top Bottom