TF2 (split from screenshots thread)

wait, you're from the EVGA server?

we played that team multiple times, won some, lost some. always gg's and nice poeple tho
were you ringing for them, or can i know your name?

Same name as here. I'm a starter but I've been out for a couple weeks with a dead PSU, so I wouldn't have noticed if we played you guys recently.

Nice. So you aren't using the Direct Hit?

Two questions: When playing on large, open areas with alot of other players, my fps drops below 20. Does this happen to you as well? Is the solution to find servers with fewer players?

Every time I start the game, the video settings have been reset. Why?

Nice. So you aren't using the Direct Hit?

Two questions: When playing on large, open areas with alot of other players, my fps drops below 20. Does this happen to you as well? Is the solution to find servers with fewer players?

Every time I start the game, the video settings have been reset. Why?

if you're computer is ever struggling, i'd recommend running on direct x 8.1 instead of 9. i can't tell the difference in graphics quality, cause i'm able run it at a higher resolution and get far better fps.

as for the video settings, i do not know why they would reset.

everybody loves the königgrätzer marsch

Yay crappy update, now in about 6 hours of playing since the update I've gotten 1 item other than the medal. And that one item was within the first 10 minutes of playing after the update and since then nothing.

I've had like 24 hour dry streaks...

I used to have week long dry streaks before the Soldier/Demoman updates. I've just started playing TF2 again after like 4-6 months.

So refreshing to play again, as a backstabber.

Also, I've started to improve as (Highlander) demoman and as a soldier. :D

Yay crappy update, now in about 6 hours of playing since the update I've gotten 1 item other than the medal. And that one item was within the first 10 minutes of playing after the update and since then nothing.

But then again, the medieval warrior medal is so awesome that there's no need for any other item at all :D

New hats and items in yesterday's update btw.

I hate the random drop system. I miss the days when you could just grind all the achievements a day after the update came out and you could play with all the new items.

Top Bottom