The Academy: The Sith Lords

Azula sits in the shadows, carefully calculating the strengths and weaknesses of all of these potential adversaries.

Galt stood in the shadows, watching Skyric and Azula and the impending argument with amusement...with amusement and hatred. A tear fell down his face from the sheer wrath of it all.

Wrathful. Boo hoo hoo.

Fools! While you all fight and bicker I become stronger and more powerful. I will relish destroying you.

Darth Moo Moo is surprised that his imbox is empty.
Where are your alliance offers? Beg you lesser beings. Beg Lord Moo Moo to spare your lives, or else.... If your not with me, then i'll have fun chopping you apart with my stick ;)

Time to collect data on potential threats.

Darth Moo Moo is surprised that his imbox is empty.
Where are your alliance offers? Beg you lesser beings. Beg Lord Moo Moo to spare your lives, or else.... If your not with me, then i'll have fun chopping you apart with my stick ;)

Beef Vindaloo, mmm.

LBJ goes to the courtyard to see two idiots bickering and arguing over nothing, that is untill the challange starts. he then runs back to his cot to get his ipod saying "this is great! I'm sure this will get over 2 million hits on the Holo Net"! [LBJ grinns as he continues watching the two idiots bicker over nothing.......]

Darth Putin laughs at the stupid bickering and decides to kill more younglings for teh lulz.

While the Assassin admires Omega's ruthlessness, he suggests that Darth Putin do so more quietly to practice his stealth and become more like an assassin. Still, Darth Putin will go far.

LBJ goes to the courtyard to see two idiots bickering and arguing over nothing, that is untill the challange starts. he then runs back to his cot to get his ipod saying "this is great! I'm sure this will get over 2 million hits on the Holo Net"! [LBJ grinns as he continues watching the two idiots bicker over nothing.......]

The Assassin challenges LBJ's legitimacy as a Sith saying "Go back and play basketball punk. You will not last long here"

Darth Putin laughs at the stupid bickering and decides to kill more younglings for teh lulz.

I didn't know we had younglings running around here. Though killing Shyracks is much more entertaining.

I am tired of thie bickering if anyone needs me I will be in my chambers thinking if any of you are worthy of being my apprentice.

So, I'm opening the betting pool to see who stuffs it first.

Odds are 99-1 that the Assassin doesn't live up to his name.

Everyone be sure to subscribe to this thread. If you don't know how to subscribe without posting, follow these instructions:

Look at the top right corner of the thread. Click on Thread Tools -> Subscribe to this Thread.

Top Bottom