The American Mod

Perhaps for military leaders you could have these stats.

Leaders: George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, John Patton, George MacArthur, Dwight Eisenhower, and Norman Schwarzkopf.
UU: M1 Abrams(Replaces Modern Armour, +4 Strength)
UB: Maybe an improved Barracks?

Perhaps for military leaders you could have these stats.

Leaders: George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, John Patton, George MacArthur, Dwight Eisenhower, and Norman Schwarzkopf.
UU: M1 Abrams(Replaces Modern Armour, +4 Strength)
UB: Maybe an improved Barracks?

Well, I'm trying to not have any overlap, so Washington, Jackson, and Teddy are out, but Eisenhower probably fits better. Also, I'd better include Nimitz. I'll be sure to figure something out.

If you haven't already, you must have Dr. Oppenheimer. And Einstein, iirc he achieved American citizenship

If you haven't already, you must have Dr. Oppenheimer. And Einstein, iirc he achieved American citizenship

Oppenheimer is in, Einstein is a bit iffy, either he'll go in the Immigrant section or the Inventor section, not entirely sure which yet.

v .155 is up of you want the new title screen and my current progress on leaderheads. It's entirely aesthetic so it's up to you if you want to DL again :).

I now have pics saved for the last leaders I have thus far, hopefully one night soon I'll be able to get them all done. If it's just a minute each it'll take about 20 min, then it's just defining paths :)

Unofficial poll to anyone who downloaded, would you prefer K-Mod AI or ranged bombardment?

EDIT: Never mind, I may not have either, as ranged bombardment doesn't seem to be working for me and K-Mod would take quite a bit of work to integrate.

WooHoo! Art for all leaders in place, I'll add Religious and Military and then re-release with the leaderhead art. After all of the leaders are in, then I'll do flags and diplo. My last project will be the boring copy-paste of civilopedia.

I am also in AP US History, and would love to see this mod finished. When it is ready I will be able to help test it out for you, but I can't do much more... good luck!

It's technically able to be playtested now, it just doesn't have all the civs and leaders I'd like. But I think I'll update the file just so you can have all the wonderful leader art :).

Basically v 0.2 is now up (Behold the mighty power of art!)

I'll take any suggestion for leaders, UU's, UB's etc. For example, most of my "Reformers" are educational reformers, and perhaps that needs a bit more balance. Really just anything you can think of :).

How about Carnegie and Rockefeller for industrialists or maybe economists. Maybe Eugene Debbs for a reformer? What is going to be the scenario in the long run?

How about Carnegie and Rockefeller for industrialists or maybe economists. Maybe Eugene Debbs for a reformer? What is going to be the scenario in the long run?

Carnegie and Rockefeller are slated to be economists, I hadn't thought of Eugene Debs, that's a good one and I'll be sure to include him.

I have no coding experience, but put me on a task of finding art or other ideas and I'll be glad to help

For reformers, you could use Martin Luther King Junior and Rosa Parks.

Perhaps the Patriots could have Paul Revere, Crispus Attucks, and Joseph McCarthy as leaders. I need more ideas.

Maybe have Native Americans in some way?

For reformers, you could use Martin Luther King Junior and Rosa Parks.

Perhaps the Patriots could have Paul Revere, Crispus Attucks, and Joseph McCarthy as leaders. I need more ideas.

Maybe have Native Americans in some way?

All great ideas I'll be sure to add (although I don't know how I missed MLKJ) any ideas for traits?

Top Bottom