The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, looks like I'll be the first to post again. I'm going to Barcelona, then Perpignan (France) for rugby. I won't be back until the 25th.

I'm back from skiing Beaver Creek, Park City, Alta and Snowbird. Beautiful powder in Utah and met some interesting folks like Colin Powell and Shaun White.

I'll try to get a couple pictures of us traversing Jupiter Bowl at Park City and out on the Bonneville Salt Flats.

I wonder what circles you roll in if you just happen to bump into Colin Powell while skiing. :hmm:

But at any rate, welcome back!

I wonder what circles you roll in if you just happen to bump into Colin Powell while skiing. :hmm:

But at any rate, welcome back!
Heh. I was at a conference run by a consulting firm for the restructuring/distressed industry (lenders, hedge funds and bankruptcy attorneys). The speakers were Douglas Schoen (very interesting guy who works on polling and talks a lot on politics), Colin Powell (great sense of humor...when asked what he misses about being Sec. of State he said he only misses his airplane and the diet coke they gave him). We missed Dr. Michio Kaku (string theory guy) and Steve Forbes (no interest) because we were skiing.

For kicks they had Hootie and the Blowfish one night and a sports night with Michael Strahan and comedian Jim Gaffigan.

I have perhaps not met Collin Powell, but I am a directe relative of Jesus, and would use this opportunity to say hello and introduce myself. Amen.

Proof?..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom