The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well being a direct relative of someone usually comes with proof...especially when most people believe that person has no direct relatives since they lived a far while ago, and didn't have kids..

I am not sure the term "direct relative" means anything. I know what a "direct descendant" is, but given that we are all related at least distantly, we are all relatives and thus don't need a special name for it. And of course, that means we are all somehow related to Jesus.

It means that his hoe gave birth to my verygrandmother, who again hoed enough to give birth to another girl who is my verygrandmother minus one degree of veryness. Then just take away one degree of veryness for each women or man being born by these grandpeople and then I appear. You see?

Jesus didn't have a "hoe" however...thus you fail to exhist.. BEGONE!

Moderator Action: Spam begone...now.

Jesus guys, I am kidding. Ofc I am not a in family with jesus, you got no sense of humor?

Moderator Action: That was also aimed at you Mister so stop the spam. Oh and I have no sense of humor.

Sorry Mister Mod. But I thought that this was a place where people would say hello when they joined the forum? I might not have just joined, but I have never got the time to say hello, and have just recently started posting regularey so I thought it was time to say hello.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way relative to Jesus.

Welcome back B, glad you had a good time :)
Thanks S. Fortunately, I didn't break anything which is a miracle considering some of the traversing we did. I'll post some pics when my crew gets them to me. :D

It will be painful, have fun!

I just re-vamped my avatar and profile!:goodjob:

back from my annual military service (well, I got back yesterday, close enough) :)

I move out of my apartment today, and move to Washington DC this saturday. I don't have internet in my apartment building, so my posting level could drop big time until June. I know for a fact I won't be doing any fiftychatting past this saturday.

So if I see ya, I see ya. If I don't, I should be back in june. Email me if you need me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom