The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mainly aimed at the chatroom crowd seeing as I don't post nearly as often as I used to..

Come tomorrow or Monday, I'll be moving into an apartment with some friends that is closer to my college so I won't have to commute as far. Not to mention the fact I want to get out of this house and try living on my own and see how I like it ;)

Only thing is that I'm not bringing this computer to the apartment so I'll be without internet access (unless I use my roomates PC but I'm only gonna use theirs for word and excel etc) which means no CFC and IRC.

So.. see ya all during spring break and then in late May :)

-wildfire

you will crack.. i expect to sere u not befroe long

nah, I just went 2 1/2 weeks without logging in this past month... I won't have a problem ;) It just kinda stinks that it has already snowed 4" outside and we're due for another 8ish... so hopefully the roads will be clear tomorrow so I CAN move.

WildFire said:
nah, I just went 2 1/2 weeks without logging in this past month... I won't have a problem ;) It just kinda stinks that it has already snowed 4" outside and we're due for another 8ish... so hopefully the roads will be clear tomorrow so I CAN move.

I know you'll have fun, see you around. To the Bruins. :beer:

WildFire said:
This is mainly aimed at the chatroom crowd seeing as I don't post nearly as often as I used to..

Come tomorrow or Monday, I'll be moving into an apartment with some friends that is closer to my college so I won't have to commute as far. Not to mention the fact I want to get out of this house and try living on my own and see how I like it ;)

Only thing is that I'm not bringing this computer to the apartment so I'll be without internet access (unless I use my roomates PC but I'm only gonna use theirs for word and excel etc) which means no CFC and IRC.

So.. see ya all during spring break and then in late May :)

-wildfire

Bye WF :(. See you soon!

I joined this thread in december and i already got 150 posts. At first i didnt post much but since last week i make about 10 posts a day and i made a thread with over 240 posts as of now.

The Last Conformist said:
Better than your German. :p
Good.

My German is rusty with lack of use....normally if you talk slowly and loudly the Germans understand ;)

Welcome Zen

nonconformist said:
Good.

My German is rusty with lack of use....normally if you talk slowly and loudly the Germans understand ;)

thats the same for any language really though, welcome back TLC :)

Hello. I am back.

Now for some Q and A.

Q: I thought you said that there was no point in posting here anymore, why are you back?

A: There isn't, but I am bored so I decided to return anyways.

Q: Did you get Civ IV to work yet?

A: No. :(

Q: Good, I hate you.

A: That isn't a question.

Q: Are you still a wacky extremist?

A: I am a lot less libertarian but by no means normal.

Q: Do you still hate Europe?

A: No, but I am not a fan.

That about covers the entirety of my life in the past four or so months.

Went to Berlin on monday, but I'm back now. Was very fun and interesting.

It were a history trip with my school, so we went and looked at all the general points of interest to do with that. Museums, looked at the a bit of the wall and visited the old concentration camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom