The cossacks conversion collection 2

They haven't been converted.. yet. Steph wouldn't probably do them all, but if you have free time..

If you want one of the units that I have posted, then you will have to participate.

Send me an email at stephane.f.david@free.fr, and name the unit you want. I will then send you the files and the step by step way to do the unit. Then, you make the necessary screenshots and send them back to me.

That's about 1 hour of work for one complete unit (for your part, I still have other task to perform)

Am I actually the only one who read all the thread before posting ? :rolleyes:

Steph.. are you still making these units?
If not, mon cher ami, could you post the original files plus a short tutorial so I could take a stab at converting them?
In particular I am looking for the following units:

COSSACKS
Austrian Grenadier
Polish Grenadier
Coastal Artillery

COSSACKS 2
Generic Cuirassier
Croat (Austrian light cavalry)
Mameluk
Polish Light rider
Polish Winged Hussar
Prussian hussar
Turkish Sphak
Turkish Tatar (horse archer)
Ukrainian Hetman
Ukrainian Serdjouk

I'm sooo happy.
These other units from Steph are just outstanding.
Hopefully we will get these fine horsemen that has been showing off for so long time.
It's time for the cavalry to charge again.

Cemo

Sorry for the big thread bump.. :( lol but is there any chance that the French Royal Musketer is ever going to be completed? I think its probly the only unit that can fill a place in my mod. If you ever get around to it, that would sure make me happy :D lol thanks.

I've made pedia pics for the generic pikeman, musketeer (though they're called Swedish by GSC, and thus by me), Spanish Musketeer and Scottish Marksman. Enjoy with a sprig of parsley and a dry white wine.

Attachments

• CossackPediaPreviews.jpg
    CossackPediaPreviews.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 256
  • 4CossackunitPediapics.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 137
mrtn, do you feel like making a pedia pic for the Generic 17th Century Musketeer? :love:

Oh, that'll explain why I didn't find it. Thanks, Lou.

Edit: Am I an idiot? I should have figgered that out on my own! Duh! :blush:

Dutch musketeer uploaded. I have changed my technics a bit. The size and centering should be better than the previous units.

However, as I'm lazy, there's no ini nor civilopedia pic.

I should convert and upload the remaining grenadiers soon. You'll have to wait a bit longer for cavalry

Top Bottom