The Death of Hive Balmung

While Dakka Splatta's forces had been destroyed, there was no confirmation of Dakka Splatta's death. No body was ever found though it could have been vaporized in the massive explosion. Still, what was left of the Imperial forces in Hive Balmung kept a constant vigil in case this overly destructive Ork should ever reappear to add his own brand of mayhem to the dying Hive.

Among the Orks, Dakka Splatta was seen as a hero of Ork kind in the Hive. He may have been defeated, but He had a great fight before his defeat. Many an Ork now aspire to cause the same level of death and destruction as Dakka Splatta had achieved.

OOC: Well that was fun. I have done everything I set out to do, which was to kill lots and to cause lots of mayhem. In regards to Fulton's request that I take over a NPC, I don't think I shall do so. I have done everything I wanted to do and had a lot of fun doing it. I probably wouldn't have the same level of enjoyment if continued to play. So to everyone still playing, enjoy!

Belated response, but huzzah. We're finally breaking this thing open! :D

---

The Balmung Compact would like to restate its desire for the restoration of Noble Houses 3 and Munitorium Command. We believe we've done our part in the Crusade; surely we've earned a modicum of trust, if trust indeed is the issue at hand here?

Belated response, but huzzah. We're finally breaking this thing open! :D

---

The Balmung Compact would like to restate its desire for the restoration of Noble Houses 3 and Munitorium Command. We believe we've done our part in the Crusade; surely we've earned a modicum of trust, if trust indeed is the issue at hand here?

House Varangian strongly supports this. Such a gesture of recognition and goodwill is just what we need to ensure peace in the Spires.

The Cadians would only support this is the territory that was seized from this is returned. Otherwise, it is simply appeasing the ungrateful monsters who so quickly and easily turned on the men who had come here to save them.

So... what do the Cadians support, exactly? It's not very clear.

They support you getting your territories back when you give them their territories back.

So Spaceport Decius for Noble Houses 3?

The Inquisitor said the Guilds get to be neutral, after all. :p

(sorry I forgot to respond to this) Cadians say no deal, unless they get all of their original territory, including that help by the Guilds and House Chaku.

Also it appears that while I set an orders deadline on the front page, I failed to include it in the update. It was the normal Monday deadline, and I got no orders. I guess this is why :p

So: 40 hours to get them in people. I wanna get update 4 out before I leave for Korea. We are down to 5 players. If we have fewer than 4 order sets, I will not process the turn. I don't like my PCs being outnumbered 2:1 by major NPCs :(

Eh, Das et. al. need to hammer something out first. If both sides would throw out a plan, I'm more than happy to hash out a comprimise.

The Balmung Compact would like to point out that the Guilds Alliance has had its neutrality and autonomy guaranteed by the Lady-Inquisitor. It would be a step back for everyone involved to return it to the Cadians' control, as the existence of this neutral zone could only have a positive effect for the easing of the tensions in the Lower Spire.

That aside, it would like to remind the Lady-Inquisitor that she had promised to restore Munitorium Command to the Balmung Compact. Surely we proved our loyalty to her satisfaction during the Crusade? Far be it from us to put into doubt the loyalty and valour of the Cadians, but their local commanders seem oddly reluctant to send them into battle against the actual enemies of the Emperor.

The Cadians aren't willing to budge on territory. They want everything back, or they're not moving. They don't want to have isolated islands surrounded by the Compact, Chaku, or anyone else.

The Cadians spent the last quarter reorganizing their forces after half a year of Compact attacks. They will take part in the crusade this year, heading into the Crypts.

The return of the Munitorium Compound was contigent upon progress in the negotiations and good faith. We are convinced of the latter, but we would like a clear undertaking by both parties to resolve all outstanding matters relating to land transfers before we consider making the transfer.

As a demonstration of our good faith and desire to keep the peace we are willing to offer up the spire heart and grand spire as compensation to the Cadians provided that all other outstanding issues are resolved first. If we are to do this, we think it a good idea to hand over the Munitorium Compound to some other third party, the Sisters preferably, to administer for a period as well. At least, until such a time as all parties are on crusade and preferably longer.

I didn't finish off my orders tonight, but they're over half done. I expect that I'll have my orders in tomorrow afternoon. :)

We believe we made our stance sufficiently clear (restoration of Balmung Compact territory in return for the return of Spaceport Decius to the Cadians; Cadian expansion into the Upper Spire also seems as suitable compensation for the loss of Guilds Alliance territory), as have the Cadians. We await the Lady-Inquisitor's mediation.

We have made our offer, it is up to the Cadians to give their version of events. We do not think the situation insoluable.

I gave 40 hours. It has been 49. I have orders from das, and that's it. C'mon guys, get 'em in, or I won't be able to update before I leave.

I'll get to doing mine soon. Oh, in the meantime all parties to the agreement are expect, indeed demanded, to send all available troops to aid the Crusade.

Top Bottom