The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're jumping on the MGS train as well?
It's not the first time. J.C. Reitan's representation in Garry's Mod is of Old Snake :mischief:.

You know, we should make two types of CODEC. There's one that involves nanomachines, the other is just a neural implant. I think that's what you're looking for.

You know, we should make two types of CODEC. There's one that involves nanomachines, the other is just a neural implant. I think that's what you're looking for.
Somehow I envisioned mines to have more flexability (Not all of my characters are cyborgs nor have a neural implant) with the use of scouters (In B4 "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?") or some imageing display to a visor. More than likely its gonna have to be a neural implant due to how much of a pain to even pose a pair of sunglasses on a ragdoll.

Of course.

I make a point of nanomachines, because it means my characters can remain "human" with minimal modification.
I mean in a world where people have the DNA of ancients infused in them, zombies, powerful elderich beings from another dimension, super-tough diplomats and... furries... someone has to be a "Badass Normal"

I make a point of nanomachines, because it means my characters can remain "human" with minimal modification.

I just forgot to mention about the ability to have a CODEC PDA. With minituralization of cameras, I completely forgotten about those :doh:.

I mean in a world where people have the DNA of ancients infused in them, zombies, powerful elderich beings from another dimension, super-tough diplomats and... furries...

What's wrong having DNA of ancients infused in them and having VATS installed :p?

someone has to be a "Badass Normal"
Oh Thorvald doesn't count as Badbutt normal? :p

I just forgot to mention about the ability to have a CODEC PDA. With minituralization of cameras, I completely forgotten about those

Are you just putting anything that can communicate long distances with video as CODEC now?

What's wrong having DNA of ancients infused in them and having VATS installed

Totally something a normal person would have *cough*
Nothing wrong with being superhuman, just that I don't think you're in the running for Badass Normal now...

Oh Thorvald doesn't count as Badbutt normal?

I said "a" not "the"

I think CODEC should specifically cover nanomachines that communicate Metal Gear Solid style.

Everything else is just "Video Communication..."
I should have requested that before it all got ruined... :cry:

Ok, fine. I'll limit it to neural implants. Don't be a Mathalamus.

Totally something a normal person would have *cough*
Nothing wrong with being superhuman, just that I don't think you're in the running for Badass Normal now...
But I wanna be a Badass Normal! :cry:

I believe he fits the role of General Badass instead, but you know what I mean. :)

Also, I have made some themes for Lucifer and put them on youtube as a sort of DYOS-soundtrack.
There are links on his page in the wiki. Is this okay? :confused:

DYOS OST? :lol:

That said, rather impressive.

Ok, fine. I'll limit it to neural implants. Don't be a Mathalamus.

Thanks. If it was everywhere, it just wouldn't be CODEC...

But I wanna be a Badass Normal!

Batman probably went for the occasional power fist... or maybe was given a bad drug by a villain to increase his fighting power... but he was still considered normal. Just highly trained...

I think you would count as General Badass, but no such trope exists. Let's say on the scale of Authority and Asskicking, you're on the higher levels.

I think you would count as General Badass, but no such trope exists. Let's say on the scale of Authority and Asskicking, you're on the higher levels.

Woun't it be just another variant of Colonel Badass? I mean Major Kusanagi is listed as a Major Badass yet the link redirects it to the Colonel variant. And yes Thorvald I do place heavy weight on semantics since I don't want to be disappoint about how my character lives up to my expectations.

Yes, I'm gonna need moar hugs and yes I am severely depressed at the moment. Even to the point of second guessing and doubting my own characters and factions.

Somehow, I don't have the motivation to create any comics :(.

Yes, I'm gonna need moar hugs and yes I am severely depressed at the moment. Even to the point of second guessing and doubting my own characters and factions.

Do you want me to post that hugging picture again? Or would you rather skip to the "Do Not Want" image?

Somehow, I don't have the motivation to create any comics

Neither do I.

Although, that's because I feel like I should be doing my assessment tasks, but I'm not...

Do you want me to post that hugging picture again? Or would you rather skip to the "Do Not Want" image?
Use a different that wont cause people to poke there eyes out.

Neither do I.

Although, that's because I feel like I should be doing my assessment tasks, but I'm not...
Mine's is manly stems from depression which has gotten severe at this point. Though I am doing everything I can (within the amount of money that I have) before It gets worse.

I hope this helps, then:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom