The English Football Thread No. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
First.

to settle all disputes.

I was impressed with David Beckhams speech for the England World Cup bid, apparently unscripted.

He said "errrrmmm...." a lot but I only counted one "you know". Much improved.

I was impressed with David Beckhams speech for the England World Cup bid, apparently unscripted.

He said "errrrmmm...." a lot but I only counted one "you know". Much improved.

He did say 'passion' a lot though!

You don't have to poast to subscribe ;).

Are you sure? You don't need a keyboard to subscribe. You can do it with just one hand!

Well, the poor man is unfortunate enough to be English, but he still is a good player. Or should I say was?

He would have probably been in my WC squad, adds something different to the other right sided midfielders who can't put the ball anywhere near where it needs to be.

Not any more. The dismal refereeing in the Cup semifinals favoured Chelsea, not Portsmouth. Tottenham might have had a shot at it.

Portsmouth had their chances today, the better team won but it could have quite easily been different.

btw, how come Ross can beat Septic and fall to Dundee?

I doubt anybody here cares, but the FC Basel just secured the championship in the very last game of the season.

They beat the runner up Young Boys at the away game 0 - 2.....Sometime in the fall after a sucky start of the season they were back for a whole 13 points but worked their way back up.

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom