The Evolution...

:bump: Hehe... I think after 53 days this bump is in order.
In the info department:
Hopefully a large update will be coming in the new year, and we would like to recruit a full-time modeller for our project. Oh, and I'll be bumping the other thread. If you have any ideas you think would be useful, a link that might be good, or something you'd like to see, post in our "Ideas and Suggestions" thread. Oh, and you can always PM me. ;)

Merry Christmas to all!! :D

If there are any bugs, PM me with the info.

Errors fix for Bengaltiger, Siberiantiger, Utopia, Great Dam, Great Palace, and Minor Nation all just XML changes made. Also a change not a fix for Sevopedia this will add Icons in, only thing that needs to be fix after adding in my change is to stop the bar from going back to the top of the list your in if someone can fix this please change and fix.
If you like to use these changes here they are.

could you elaborate on the XML errors I made

BENGALTIGER must be, not BENGAL_TIGER in CIV4FormationInfos if you label BENGALTIGER in CIV4UnitClassInfos the same for SIBERIANTIGER also. In CIV4GameTextInfos_Objects Utopia, Great Dam, Great Palace, change with the update patch 1.61. Minor Nation I added a pedia for it only needed when you use Sevopedia.

well so this mod is about realism..hmm do the models have to be very realistic or can we have about the same quality? well let see a few questions

1. Who is involved and what do they do?
2. Is the mod for the entire length of the game, time, Ancient to Modern Ages?
3. What changes have y'all made?
4. What are the first and foremost important models you need? 2 or 3 for now.
5. Any one can skin/teach me how to skin models in NifScope(blender won't transfer skins to NifScope.)?

Some thing to know about my modeling experience
1. I have only been modeling/learning blender for about 2 years
2. I have just started animations in blender, not sure if they would work in NifScope, Animation will have to be "COPIED" from other models in CIV, so if anyone can help plz
3. I'm also currently trying to model in a DUNE mod....but the threads been slow...

Top Bottom