The "I Got A New Game!" Thread

I bought Baldur´s Gate 2 Collection a few days ago. An old game but new to me. And damn complicated too.. :eek:

Uhm, last week I downloaded F-Zero off of the Virtual Console. And today, I just won the Knight Cup on the easiest level by HALF A SECOND ON MY LAST LIFE!

Most likely Super Mario 64 (It's-a-me, Mario!) will follow in my retrogaming tour, though that will be after I finish cleaning up old GBA games.

I gots The Ship, which I've been meaning to get for a while because of the concept, and the first Commandos game.

Thinking about getting Red Orchestra too.

I bought SimCity Societies for 8 dollars. With the reviews, I wasn't going to spend 40 dollars (at least) on it, but 8 dollars.... well, not much to lose. Especially considering mom spent about 20 dollars on a bunch of coffee.

Can't wait to try it. I love city-building games.

I got a RRoD! everybody dance!

right after buying oblivion too.........

I picked up Red Alert 3 and C&C The First Decade yesterday, hence the C&C themed avatar and user title. :D

Neverwinter Nights 2 + MotB + SoZ

Never liked the original NWN (or Bioware games in general, except BG series) but the second game is really cool

Recently bought MTW2 and conquered the Holy Roman Empire as the Scots. However the most fun has been with a couple HL2 mods I acquired recently: Dystopia and Empires.

Dystopia is the most cyberpunk FPS I ever played(even more so then Deus Ex). When you hack you actually travel and fight inside cyberspace; which is a treat to just look and travel through.

Empires makes you feel like one of the soldiers in Command and Conquer. Its game play is BF1942 with the commander system from Natural Selection/Savage.

Just got L4D off of the weekend 50% off promotion. Very impressed so far.

Been looking for this thread for days. I just got L4D, thank you 50% off promotion! :D

i bought an xbox 360 the other day, and my housemate has like 20 games, and its like getting them all for free at once!... so i've been playing

1. GTA4
2. Bioshock
3. Ghost Recon II: Advanced Warfighter
4. FIFA 09 (I've always been a PES guy, but this game is outstanding)
5. Oblivion
6. Ninja Gaiden II

ive limited myself to those games because otherwise its just overload, but im having such a good time!

Nice selection (I have all of them except FIFA '09, yes I've played the demo, and wow; GTA4, and NG2).
Screw all the new games. I have gone nostagic on everyone... Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World, baby! ALL MUSHROOM KINGDOM'S BASES ARE BELONG TO US, [beep]ES!

Super Mario Galaxy is everything I ever wanted AND MORE! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes good things.

Super Mario Galaxy is definetely Nintendo's best game since Ocarina of Time.

Got the classic X-com's from Steam. Whatever you do, don't get X-com:APocalypse----it sucks royally despite it's potential.

Also got Rainbow Six: Vegas deux. Very addicting. Sort of like the squad system of Republican Commando mixed with a cover system from console games, with some of the doodads of Rainbow Six the Third, but lighter. Pretty good game all around, except that the checkpointing is painful sometimes.

Top Bottom